2019 - xMas Event Summon Results

Started with a 10 pull…got Buddy, yay! Further pulls will be in January.

5 Likes

I had seven EHT saved for the event. I got Rudolph and Buddy. I see that lots of people want him, so he must be good and I’m quite glad to have him, especially since I’ve pulled Evelyn during the last Atlantis challenge. I don’t know when I’ll be able to level up either of them, though…

2 Likes

While Buddy is quite decent at some stage in the game when you still run 4 stars in your offense or for a tank, he is mostly desired by the high-end players for his defense down debuff, the only one for this element. Together with your Evelyn that will boost the blue titan score a lot.

1 Like

Not quite true anymore… Brienne’s costume does defense down in Athena-style too now. :smiley: But yes, Buddy is really nice for titans :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Azar, Prisca, Ulmer - used 3 EHTs of 7. Rest should pull my daughter.

30 EHT chasing buddy.
Got him at least, and pulled Santa and Grimble meanwhile.

I was eventually interested in MN, not going to level them.

3 Likes

I see, thanks! So I’ll eventually be able to take him instead of Grimm against blue titans. :slight_smile:

And now I’m happy, will be a cheap Christmas event :slight_smile: last 4 tokens: Gan Ju, MOTHER NORTH, Greymane, RUDOLPH.

16 Likes

24 pulls (11EHT, 10x, 3x) - no 5*, no Buddy, plenty of Rudolph

1 Like

13 Epic hero tokens.

2 Rudolphs (my second and third ones, surely keep’m)
2 Buddys (also my second and third ones, surely keep’m, too)
3 Kailanis
3 Jahangirs
1 Dawa
1 Boldtusk
1 Sonya

4 Likes

I have a vc2p alt account.

19 Likes

I’m level 74 and is impossible to obtain 5* heroes last months. This game is more disappointing every day.

2 Likes

63 pulls no grimble or any 5*s
Did get buddy and 2x rudolf.
Ive never pulled a hotm in under 100 pulls and my luck continues. Wanted santa as a red tank more than anyone but there is always next year.

7 Likes

I wasnt going to pull this month because I dont want Santa and I already have Alberich, so I dont really need Mother North. But I decided to make two pulls and got the one I wanted: BUDDY!!! :slight_smile:
It feels so good since I missed Evelyn last month

7 Likes

28 tokens. 1 Rudolph. 4 vanilla 4*. 23 vanilla 3*

2 Likes

28 EHTs that I’ve been saving for ages. Rudolph, Buddy and MN. Finally it can be Christmas every day!

17 Likes

pulled grimble with my second token…gonna wait to the january spillover to do anymore summons

1 Like

All of my 34 EHT got me 1 MN (my 2nd), 1 Grimble, 1 buddy and a few Rudolphs. Considering the odds i am really happy with my pulls.
Looking forward to my double north double lady green fun team.
Copying @Olmor

12 Likes

I’m surprised more people aren’t waiting until January to pull. Vela > Grimble.

2 Likes

Cause we ain’t got that patience.:see_no_evil::rofl:

10 Likes