2019 - xMas Event Summon Results

Since I ate all my Rudolphs last year, I kept 4 EHT for him.

3 rare vanillas and no Rudi. :confused:

4th token…

…dadaaa…

Screenshot_20191201_080722

Santas comin 2 town…

27 Likes

Wow, surprise… nice pull congrats :+1: :coffee:

2 Likes

On 6th pull out of EHT gathered I got Grimble. Pausing till Vela appears… not excited for her either but I will eat my shoes if I get another Grimble.

Not going to be maxing MN or Santa anytime soon anyway even if they decided to appear… Really looking forward to Buddy only, I missed him last year, and he is within reasonable odds. But we’ll see in January… 18 tokens at hand and probably few more to be received.

6 Likes

43 EHT pulls. 5 Rudolps showed up, no Buddy, no 5* :confused:.

8 Likes

I was hoping for Rudolph and Buddy. No buddy but I’m pleased with this pull because I wanted another grimm and li. Dont think I’ll do anymore pulls unless I get random EHT.

7 Likes

In E&P I have xMas all day now.

25 Likes

So happy with my results! I did 2 ten pulls and 2 Rudolph’s, Santa, Marianna and Buddy other 4*s! So glad:smiley:

7 Likes

I may not have gotten any Xmas heroes yet but I did manage to Get some healers on my main. Melendor (aka LoTR healer), and Kashhrek. Melendor is taking my green priority until I get my two tonics I need for ye ol Kingston.

3 Likes

Merry Xmas
No Buddy but …
!

13 Likes

I did a single pull and no MN :frowning:

12 Likes

@Sabre Nice pulls dude! Nice grab on MN being the first in a x10 summon! I am mainly after her and buddy.

@AlexanderTG No MN but you got a minion slayer who resists blinding. :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Time for some porridge hehe :grinning:

2 Likes

@Sabre Some super porridge!!!

4 EHT, Gunnar, Graymane x 2, and Renfeld. RNGseus was working full time before heading out the door but made sure it leaves just enough to trip me up.

2 Likes

I did 1 pull with my huge savings of 500 gems and got me an amazing Gan Ju :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Saved up 40 EHT-s, got 3 Buddy-s and 3 Rudolph-s, only 5* was a triplicate Obakan. Oh well.

4 Likes

I had 4 EHT and 12 pulls of gems.

3 Rudolfs, Marjana and a Grimble

I’ll take that…Merry Christmas to me

8 Likes

I had 6 tokens and did a 10-ex:
3 reindeers (one sufficient, but they help to raise the special when feeded to him)
1 buddy
and, finally, the hero I wanted from day zero I started playing: SARTANA :heart_eyes:
4 tabards in stock already.
Well, no mother north, but I see it this way: this at least does not put me again into the ascension dilemma with LotL., who came short already versus kingston. Unfortunately no tonic to earn in the event…
Nice start of the day for me!!!

6 Likes

I did 2 EHT pulls and 1 10-pull. 2nd Quintus, Rudolph, Elena and finally Kiril after 10 months. Really want Mother North and Buddy, but odds are excellent that I won’t get MN.

4 Likes

10 Likes