[SOLVED] 2019 HotM Elemental Defense Buff Not Stacking

I had whole team mana gen boost from 2019 Family (Neith) 4%.
Then when mana gen boost from 2018 Family (Delilah) 10% fired, it did not apply at all. (i.e. Did not overwrite - did absolutely nothing - everyone still at 4%).

Likewise, if Delilah fires first then team gets 10% mana gen, then when Neith fires it does nothing. (in this direction, however, the bug is nice to stay at 10%!)

Not a bug, it’s an undispellable buff so you can’t dispel or overwrite it. It was confirmed this way in beta

4 Likes

Roger that. Thank you!

So, having read through it all, I gather that two heros that provide the same buff from the hotm years won’t overwrite each other. But what about Anzogh and Frida? They both provide elemental defense boosts, but it’s for different elements. To me that’s a different buff and should both be present, but that’s not happening for me. Are those considered the same?

4 Likes

Thank you for the reports, we’ll investigate this issue here.

2 Likes

But if you read the card it states “bonus for 2+ hero’s: Elemental Link affects all allies”. My interpretation of this statement is that if I bring in 2+ HOtM of the same family, then the family bonus will impact all allies and not just the HOtM family.

2 Likes

Any info? Feedback ?

Why are Anzhog’s and Margaret elemental defense against, respectively, blue and red. Overwriting each other. Neith doesn’t get overwritten, so either we can’t have more than one elemental def active at a time ou it’s a bug. Because I plan on building a defense on that duo. So, bug ? Or, WHY?

I know the 2 are not from the same combat.

The new hotm family bonus activated.
2+ heros from same family their elemental link activates for all allys.
To get details click on Margret card family bonus.
:blush:

1 Like

Yes, at the moment the Elemental Def links are not stacking and is probably a bug. Petri has replied that they are checking it

3 Likes

i think this link (+ 46% defense against x element) need to stack as it is completely different buff from each of the 5 HoTM (kunchen, frida, anzugh, Margaret and ranvir) unlike all other links

1 Like

Look at these pictures, when Kunchen and Anzogh activate the special they do not activate both color links, only the first one is activated and the second resets the cooldown.
Is that right? Is it a bug? Does anyone can explain it to me?

This is very confusing

see also

([SOLVED] 2019 HotM Elemental Defense Buff Not Stacking - #2 by Ruskin505)

and

([SOLVED] 2019 HotM Elemental Defense Buff Not Stacking - #7 by Gryphonknight)

and

(🤗 Hero of the Month Families)

FIN

1 Like

Tried several times working the board and can only get two element links to activate at a time. Have 4 heroes from 2020: JF, Zocc, Clarissa, Vela. When using all 4 specials I should have 4 element links for all heroes. Only two will activate at a time. Is this a bug or am I reading the family bonus wrong?

You are not reading the family bonus wrong. It is just that JF’s and Vela’s elemental link both affect crit chance, so they over write each others. And Zoc’s and Clarissa’s affect special defense, so they overwrite each others.

1 Like

They do not overwrite, the first you activate stays.

2 Likes

Zooc elemental link 1 turn left
Bay yeong activated and after that
Zooc still 1 turn left doesn’t overwrite, looks like error to me.

The elemental link is undispellable. Which means, it also can not be overwritten. The second instance just doesn’t apply at all UNLESS it is being reapplied by the same hero (as is with every other undispellable effect)

4 Likes

Appreciate the clarification👍

Didn’t look that close thanks!