2019 buildings dont fit the style?

I can care less for aesthetic… As long as is there to do something useful than by all means welcome change!

By the way ya’ll do know that there was a print under the images “Subject to change” So I am sure they are still working it out… :smiley:

1 Like

My vote is for betty hoop lol

1 Like

Tbh … I think Tom will be 4☆ and Jerry will be 5☆.
I want them too :smile:

1 Like

Banana Splits: Drooper, Fleegle, Bingo & Snorky.

In that sense, i spoiler that i like much more Inari, Kageburado and Mitsuko rather then Poseidon, Ariel and Atomos.

#Stare with killing intent#

Aesthetics matter…maybe not to everyone, but at least subliminally the graphics messages a lot about the target audience for the game. I hate the building styles of both drafts for the Academy and Lab. The artists need to go watch some Game of Thrones episodes and take notes.

2 Likes

Seeing as they already had Easter rabbits and fairy tales I’m not really sure how far out of line this was…

1 Like

I don’t really see how the graphics were anywhere close to “realistic” or geared towards anything else than they are now.
I mean sure, it is/was fantasy themed, but the cartoonish part was always there. Vivica with her cute pet dragon, Elena with her… questionable attire, and the story involving snow owls and random tavern projects.
And to me that was a good thing (but then again I am pretty young and childish :stuck_out_tongue:). So to me this is more like they are focusing on their strong points rather than changing the style.

Yes, but rabbits can contain rabies. And who did not want someone to die the fairy Peter Pan for envious?

I was wondering if anyone else felt this way. The new buildings look like they came out of the girl’s section of a toy store in the early 1990s.

How about He-man and his crazy tiger cat too!