2019 Black Friday Mega Sale — Discussion

There’s no deal. It’s a trap.

2 Likes

Heard it ends up bein 162 canadian after tax

2 Likes

The deals suck they are for the top players and we need epic token like before and 4*mats

Welcome! Not for the top players, for the rich players :laughing: there might be some 4star mats in christmas calender soon, or just look for an alliance that fight the higher titans for better loot imo. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I bought the £4.99 one. Glad to hear I am now officially a top player!

2 Likes

Maybe put it under General Discussion and not Bugs? More will read it.

I’m glad though, these deals and lack of mats turned me into F2P. Like most vet’s in our group we realised there is no point, you cannot compete with big spenders, P2P & C2P isn’t worth it any more, too many bottlenecks. I used to spend about 200USD per month but after more than two years still cannot ascend a lot of the heroes I paid for and season 3 and a ton of new heroes are coming out soon.

4 Likes

Price is exactly the same, but it’s hard to make up ones mind…
Should I go for a X-box One S (1 TB), with 3 games included ?
OR
Should I buy 1x of the of those 99$ BF mega sale offers from SG ?

Please help me decide! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would definately recommend the SG offer, because you will get 10 original dragon bones.
Selling those will get you a fortune. SURE

5 Likes

I could. But i didnt.

I figured a discussion on comparative values might derail the original thread, hence the separate topic.

Theres offers like that 100$ every month, either buy 3x the emblem offer or the xbox, if you really want the console then just buy that

Console where I can play on every evening, buy new games, do more stuff on or buy an overpriced package that in best case updgrades one hero.

:thinking:

2 Likes

Personally I’d get more value out of the SG offer but that is based on my personal situation. I travel for work and a phone is much easier to pack with me everywhere i go than a console

But that is just me

3 Likes

Could see bringing a 50 inch TV, game consol a generator on the bus a bit of a pain :thinking: Bring yah vr headset too cosplay as sonic the hedgehog!
Depends on how long yah journey is! :woman_shrugging::wink:

6 Likes

The second one is an ok deal, but I’m more interested in saving for the VIP offer that will come Christmas

2 Likes

From a country of millionaires

3 Likes

When you compare prices to the USA you have to remember our minimum wage here is trash compared to all of you overseas.

$7.25 an hour

:100: bucks for a mobile game… Come on.
But I think there are still plenty who bought/ will buy that offer…

@Lexxtarc could get yah cheap VIP

1 Like

yeah i will purchase that offer and some of the offers from the christmas calendar.
I wont purchase these BF offers

1 Like

That comparison was made in another thread. We lost.

1 Like