2018 Christmas Heroes

Maybe a Bumbles, the yeti from the isles of misfit toys?

3 Likes

Ah mrs clause dressed in green

Misfit Toys, you say…? :grin:

5 Likes

Hi Rigs, please add me to the group as well, my line I’D is OLU

I was hoping for a Krampus. :disappointed:

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Barracks conversion and re-conversion

Where in Line do you search?

Forbidden to publish Beta content …? Be aware, it’s very expensive for Beta content to circulate in a lot of alliances, giving players of these alliances a pretty good lead over other lambda players. I find this very unfair to all others … I found on Facebook the images of the Christmas heroes as well as images that show the future possibilities to improve the skills of our heroes … Prohibited to publish Beta content …? hahaha :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Where on Facebook did you see the Christmas heroes, because I have been searching EVERYWHERE!

1 Like

Mother North is too strong. If she is real, and she stays that way, she will be a very troublesome tank.

It’s not Rooks rule. It’s the devs rule. Devs dont want the info published to the forum. They really dont want info leaked at all unless they give the ok. So yes when a player in beta leaks info, if devs find direct evidence of who it is, it puts their beta account at risk.

2 Likes

In no case did I accuse the Tour, I simply answered his post. And, as I read elsewhere, it would be really useful if the beta tests were entrusted to independent testers because, when you know several weeks in advance that the green hero of your dreams will come out in December … You do not give your ointments to Elkanen, lol.:joy::joy:

3 Likes

I believe that regardless the upcoming releases no tonics should be awarded to Elkanen :grin:

2 Likes

I have kadilen, horghall, and elkanen. None have received tonics and they never will regardless of if i know which heros are coming out next. It’s about who you max, not how many. If a hero doesnt make a substantial difference in your roster, they’re not worth 4* mats.

Lianna and alby are the only 2 greens I’ve maxed. Greg is next on my list if i dont get evelyn. 5 tonics so greg would be waiting either way.

I know some players will just max whatever 5* they get, if they get tired of waiting. Horrible strategy in my opinion. And as i said way above, life’s not fair. Not hard to soak up information in this game beta or no beta, just have to pay attention and think ahead.

3 Likes

This is called gamma/ quality control testing. I would be very surprised if Small Giant didn’t contract this out since I am told this is standard practice.

Especially with mobile/ PC games there are so many combinations of operating systems and hardware, some cutting edge, some ancient, it helps preserve the live test servers to do a volunteer beta. The situation is different for console games.

==Notes ==

Devs too slow with new heroes/ avatars/ skins the users complain. If too fast users complain.

See reply #45 ( linky, linky )

I did not give anything to Elkanen … I know what it’s worth, I max Zeline and Lianna, and I’m waiting, I’m waiting for December, maybe Santa Claus will bring me the bonus of the month.:hugs:

Maybe santa clause will be your bonus of the month lol

2 Likes

Yes, Forbidden to post, at the risk of losing their Beta Accounts.

Trust me, as a Beta player, I get it! I want to share data. I want to post pretty pictures and start discussions, and be the first kid on my block to have the awesomesauce…but I can’t, unless I want to lose my account.

As an alliance leader, I refrain from posting this data, saving it to a file (until after it’s released), much to the frustration of my players. If they find a pic on Facebook and post it, I don’t let them save it to an album.

Is this information everywhere? Yes. Why? Because some players don’t follow the rules. This puts preliminary information in the hands of others, information that most likely will be changed before that hero leaves Beta.. Then folk get upset that the hero(s) have been “nerfed”…but they haven’t been. They have been tested and adjusted prior to release.

15 Likes

I completely understand and what you do well, for your alliance, few do it elsewhere and, as I said, it’s a shame. Fortunately, that does not stop me from having fun on this game and to guide my players to the best. :wink::blush:

1 Like