2000 Summon tokens

Apparently its a really really really old item… discontinued before global release…

2 Likes

I pick up about 140 grey tokens a month through the various loots in the game. It takes a long while to stockpile enough to power level a hero with tokens alone but it compliments any other hoarding strategy. It’s also fairly painless to hoard the grey tokens. You don’t notice the loss of the occasional feeder really.

Is there a method of storing silver summon tokens earned from monster chests and the like separately from the free daily summon tokens?

I understand that I have to use my free daily summons on that day and can’t store them.

I have only just begun to store my earned tokens for a particular strategy and need to know if I am just going to have to suck up losing my free summons if there isn’t a way of me choosing which summoning token to use.

Hope I haven’t posted this inappropriately on this thread and trust my dilemma makes sense.

Thanks in advance.

We can summon our free daily summon without touching silver token at all.
Actually there is no way to choose silver token, we should use the free daily summon 1st. So, after we use daily summon, then we can decide to summon with silver token or not (to keep stored).

1 Like

Thanks jinbatsu. Sussed out how it works.

Ever since I saw this, I said “hey, I can do that.” Well, my goal was half. And I reached it today. Now how long until I have zero left? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Quite a few zeros there :turtle:

3 Likes

Hah. No way would have the discipline to do this. Most months I’ll have a splurge on the portal to help a hero level up.

3 Likes

Not an issue.

The drawback to me are all the troops I’m sitting on.

2 Likes

wow, those numbers…

also the gem balance, another big wow!

I’m glad I don’t go back to +50 texts in the alliance chat every time I log on lol

Unless it’s me chattering :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I may start holding onto EHTs here. Have the costumes of the Sand Empire heroes, Halloween and Springvale costumes don’t seem that appealing, and have MN and Krampus costumes…Think I’m gonna hold onto my EHTs until they decide to release some new seasonal heroes