2 years with only 1 yellow 5star and no red 5 star

I’ve been playing this game for a long time now. Overall happy but I have not got a single red 5 star hero in training camps or pulls. Also only 1 yellow

The red especially I seem to get lower class heroes all the time. Ie from normal summons I will get a 1 star pretty much all of the time.

I know you will state there is an element of statistics to the pull but this is why I have waited to post this comment. Effectively I am thinking that it has gone past this point and is very much making me look never to spend money on this game again
Can you please take a look and see what the heck is going on

Hi @Cjf

I’ve been playing for a similar period and have similar blips…only got a red 5* quite recently and now have three.

I also have one yellow 4* troop and five purple.

And I’ve never pulled Kelile.

Ok, that’s no drama, other than to demonstrate that random is random…I have had dupes, up to double figures, of every other 4* but no Kelile :man_shrugging:t3:

The odds of getting a 5* from tc20 is estimated around 4-5%, and so pulling a red is around 1%.

If you rolled a 100 sided dice, it’s plausible you could roll it a few hundred times without getting every single number and in some outlying cases, it’s not impossible that it would be in the thousands.

I don’t know if that’s any comfort or not, but I’m confident there’s no conspiracy.

accumulate tc20 for 1 month. after that take 15 heroes from tc20.

MrK - does that really work? I have one TC20 running constantly, currently has 100+days on it. But I pull every 2 days.

It doesn’t change anything. The only way to increase chances is to run multiple TC20s. At some point I used to have all four TC20 on legendary training. Makes 2 draws a day amd roughly 60 a month. On average, that’s 3 legendary heroes (and about 12 epics) every month :slightly_smiling_face:

Hiya @Cjf

Unfortunately this is a community Forum so we cannot “look into” specific accounts.

If you truely believe there is a bug with your account feel free to raise a support ticket with SGG support staff by contact-support (click the # for instructions).

Some threads that may be of interest to you to show you’re not alone in the effects of RNG…