2 Wu Kongs — ever a reason for more than one?

Would there ever be a reason to have 2 Wu Kongs? I have one leveled up and he’s a big help. I pulled another at the summon gate and was wondering if and when having 2 Wus would be helpful?

Thank You,

Bryan

1 Like

There’s no reason to ever use more than one at the same time, since their attack buffs won’t stack.

But lots of people like using Wu Kong in War, especially as a (slightly risky) way to tackle a bigger team. So having more than one can be useful for multiple hits.

2 Likes

Wars. I play a tile damage game still and use Wu with great effect in 2-2-Wu stacks

If I manage to pull another wu, he will go to min 3/60 due to usefulness in wars for sure.

Wu Kong was one of my early 4* and as such, he got leveled up early. I think the only Yellow I had before him was Chao, and common wisdom was to prioritize Wu Kong. I have no regrets in doing so.

I have a second Wu Kong now, and I delayed leveling him up only because I got Guardian Jackal in the meantime. Wu Kong has a nice high attack stat, and against Titans, having two of him means that I can have his buff up almost constantly. Well worth it.

Of course, I don’t have a 5* Yellow yet, so my choices of things to work on instead of Wu Kong #2 would be either Li Xiu or Hu Tao. I’ll be leveling those at some point… AFTER my second W.K. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I personally only kept one Wu. But that’s because my roster is deep enough that i only need the one. I don’t care to use him very much in wars personally. Mine really only sees titan fights. But if i needed him to fill in a hero spot for wars i would have kept more

1 Like

I would personally level a Li Xiu before a second war. Her cut all mana slice has been invaluable in wars for me.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the advice, I have a Li Xiu that I have been leveling. I’m pretty new to the game (2 months), though I’ve been pretty obsessive in that time:) When I finish Li, I’ll start on Wu. That is, unless something better comes along.

Wu Kong and Wu Kong ( together they fight crime)

Depends on your roster.

Before I got Jackal and Joon, I would color stack a Wu Kong 4* 4.70 and a 4* 3.60. His attack stat is good for a yellow 4* ( most important stat when color stacking) and two made it cheaper in mana items to keep Gambler’s Stance running for the whole battle.

War attack

I use him less for war since they nerfed Revenge bar and added two other War Rules.

But once again, what other yellows do you have?

Classes

With Chao being a Ranger and Hu Tao being a fighter, I might not have leveled a second Wu Kong to 4* 3.60, but now I have Ranger Tiburtus and Fighter Boldtusk so a second Wu Kong at 4* 3.60 makes sense for my roster.

What is in your roster?

1* / 2* ascension items

4* 3.60 are very powerful, only require 1* / 2* farmable ascension items, and 24% of the hero XP of a 5* 4.80 . While color stacking is the hidden buff of Empires.

1 Like