2 sets of trap tools were left on the goblin balloon

l left 2 sets of trap tools on the goblin balloon. Balloon came back today I got 2 3* offense players but my trap tools were nowhere to be seen. How do I get them back ?

I’m sure this is a silly question, but did you actually buy the balloon to get the items in the balloon or did you just recycle it?

If you did not pay to buy it, you lose everything in the balloon and get what amounts to be a typical monster chest. If you did buy it, could you please post a screen shot of your recent activity? Presuming you got the two 3 star trainer heroes from the balloon, they should show there at the very least.

I bought a balloon and 2 trainer heroes didn’t appear in my roster.

This is just an information that there are small issues with the balloon.

The trainer heroes aren’t that important for me.

says only 1 but there were 2 and I have none !

If you do need to make a ticket, they are actually fast to respond but you will need proof of your purchase with iTunes or whatever android does. Go to get inbox, menu, support

I have been waiting months for a set of rings to upgrade a 5*.

Got it from a recent activity, shows in my recent activity, but still need one more set of rings to upgrade my 5*

Second time this has happened. Put in a ticket but expect the same response as last time…everything is working as intended.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.