2* Raid Tournies

Are the tournies picked by the RNG also? I ask because i thought we were going to get 2* tournies but haven’t seen one yet and thought they might be rare and not picked yet.

Matchmaking would be crazy, since there will be 1000s of players without any or completely unleveled teams.

That’s what i thought too so I leveled all the 2* s to be prepared but starting to wonder if it was a waste of time.

1 Like

Your defense will be attacked 4,000 times. Better choose wisely. :grimacing:

Would also be boring tile battles, since there are no interesting specials amongst 1 and 2 stars.

1 Like

Right. Matchmaking goes by your strongest heroes that qualify. So many players have no leveled heroes that meet the requirements for a 2* or 1* tournament. Still, you can’t enter until you have those heroes. So most would start with unleveled 1* or 2* heroes, but then as they win/level up those heroes, matchmaking should even out… Of course, I think a lot of players won’t participate since they don’t think leveling those weak heroes is worth the effort.

I forget where, but @zephyr1 said she asked the devs and they confirmed 1* and 2* tournaments were coming. They are also listed as an option on the tournament rules, modifiers section. Seems like it isn’t a matter of ‘if’ but ‘when’

1 Like

I better start leveling five Laylas just incase. Does anyone know how many levels feeding her Quintus will get you?

2 Likes

It was here:

It looks to me like the Tournaments are RNG, so I’m not sure if the odds for a 1* or 2* Tournament are super low, if they haven’t been set live yet, or if they’ve changed their minds about having them in the last 2 months.

I can say, every Saturday night, I wonder if the next morning is when the Forum is going to explode about it being a 1/2* Tournament. :wink:

People in the E&P community and alliance mates have sometimes mistaken me for a woman, which I don’t mind at all — but as a man I generally use male pronouns. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Oops! I’m so sorry, I didn’t know. I’m not sure what made me think that… I’ll remember for the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries, I really don’t mind at all. :slightly_smiling_face:

One star heroes also have their applications vs titans :innocent:

2stars feel a bit useless though

2 Likes