2 Players Seeking New Alliance

*** Autokorrektur! Eben war der Text noch verständlich! :slight_smile:
*gehört = Angebote
*Fällt = Falls
*Passenger = passen
*Wir haben uns nicht gehört = Wir freuen uns auf euch!
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ich gebe es auf! Ich denke, ihr wisst, was ich meine!
*hören = freuen!

May as well embarrass myself given the competition. :laughing:
I have a recruitment thread if you want more immediate information.

1 Like

Ein letzter Versuch:
*hören = freuen

“Together we’ll win” was created 969 days ago. We currently only have room for 1, but I will open up a slot for you if you choose us. We are a teaching alliance that is currently at the 8* titans. We have a war strategy and we have weeded out those who don’t use war flags and those who kinda like titans. We are chatty for the most part.

You can search for me on line under my name here…“backwardzz”. I’d love to hear from you.

Sure all the alliances here are great match, I’ll still sugest mine. 10-11☆ titans, purple tanks, war strategie on saturdays (not wenesdays anymore because real life). Everibody hits titan (but a member on a hiatus because personal matters). 2 spots open, very friendly adults players. Berserker Lurkers. I wish you have already found a great place, if not, come an check us. We use line.

Lawn chairs is the place to go we are laid back and hit 9*-10* Titans

If you are still undecided, please consider The Locker for your next destination.

We are currently killing 10/11* titans, we sometimes creep up to 12 but try not to stay there due to item usage. Daily titan hits are required.

War strategy is fairly simple and timezone friendly for our European members. Wars are optional but flag use mandatory and we are currently utilizing yellow tanks.

And if that is not enough, we also are home to 2 Richards Tavern which boasts of the best warm mead and burnt pizza rolls in all realms.

We do use Line but that too is optional. Come on in and give us a try or look me up on Line at wolfwarrior66 so we can discuss.

:pirate_flag: SKELETON CLIQUE [28/30] 12* Titans

Come and take a look, we have 2 spots open.

Hi Signi,
You and your wife are more than welcome in our alliance " Global Havoc".
We use all the war flags and titan flags (8,9*) and we have war plans and use line to share information.
We are from all around the world, different time zones which make us to plan the wars easily.
I’m looking forward to see you there.
My game account name is the same with this one.

These are not, The greatest guilds in the world

This is a little story of how we came to be. From two small separate guilds, merging to a harmonious duo.

Long time ago me and my guildmates here,
We was hitchhikin’ down a long and lonesome road.
All of a sudden, there shined a shiny titan.
In the middle of the road.
And he said:
“Form the best guilds in the world, or I’ll eat your souls.”

Well me and my pals, we looked at each other,
And we each said. “Okay.”

And so we joined together and used our heads,
Just so happened to be,
The Best Guilds in the World, they may be The Best Guilds in the World.

Look into my eyes and it’s easy to see
One and one make two, so we made RNG
It was destiny.

Once every hundred-thousand years or so,
When a spot is free, and you want to grow
You can let us know.

Needless to say, the titan was stunned.
Whip-crack went his whoopy tail,
And the chest was done.
He asked us: “(snort) Be you top 100?”
And we said, “Nay. We don’t even have Gwen.”
Rock!
Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh-ah-ah,
Ohhh, whoah, ah-whoah-oh!

These are not The Greatest Guilds in the World, no.
This is just a tribute.
Couldn’t get into The top guilds in the World, no, no.
This is a tribute

We are looking for 4 active players to join our competitive guild - 1400 cups minimum but the more the better. currently hitting 9-10 star titans but we would like to push higher. If you enjoy grinding the game and having a laugh pm me here or hop into our discord to apply or just stay for the chat! 18+
Discord link Discord
Our sister guild Tenacious is open for players of any level so please feel free to join and rock out with us !!

Nah. Just one of the very few perks. In BoH chat mods have green text in global chat, makes their titan adverts stand out.

If you really want to see unsportsmanlike conduct, one BoH chat mod was demoted, for among other things, chat banning rival adverts.

1 Like

I highlighted that you highlighted the highlighting.

This should even things out.

4 Likes

All in good fun…

1 Like

But I’m not recruiting lol

Maybe highlight another recruiters post? Or all of them??:flushed::flushed::+1::+1::grin::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Bwahaha

4 Likes

Thanks guys for all the replies. I’ve settled on one for now to do a test run with but will keep a list of all the other ones in case this one isn’t the fit we are looking for!

5 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa. Talk about an abuse. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes