2 Players Seeking New Alliance

Husband & wife are currently looking for a new family friendly casual-ish alliance to call home. We are levels 65 & 40 respectively with our main teams having TPs of 4279 & 4068.

What we are looking for in a new alliance:

• Preferably a mid-range alliance that is fighting 8-10* titans
  • Entire alliance hitting the titan daily as many time as possible
  • All war flags used by those who are opt’d in
  • Preferably a war strategy that is used to maximize flags & points

Line/Discord available to be used as well

9 Likes

Hi Signi!

I think you two would be a great fit for Loot Hunters. :slight_smile:

We are currently fighting 9*/10* titans, coordinating wars (war participation is optional) and all flags are used.

You can learn more about us here: Loot Hunters looking for active players! 9* Titans, Coordinated Wars - #5 by JDawg1

Feel free to message me on Line if you have any questions!

Line ID: ittybittyzucchini

1 Like

Northern Bears, where partners are welcome and your input is important.
Line is our choice, my ID is Azurediver or Tmaxdk if you want to chat.

Hi there! Willow’s World fits your requirements to a tee!!! We’d be happy to add another hubby/wife team to our group. We just had some reshuffling between alliances as folks RL schedules got too busy so we have plenty of room. My LINE ID is medusaeyes111. Give me a shout if ya want to hear more. Best of luck and happy hunting to you both! :slight_smile:

Willow Alliances Recruiting.

Follow this link to learn more about our alliances.

We are still growing with a couple spots…think you both would be a good fit, we are 12/12 in wars atm with strategy and teamwork, stringing 12 star Titans. We are part of the crew family, if we are not a fit there are other Aliances in our family that can be that forever home.

1 Like

sorry Raiders Crew…line id SBT for recruitment

2 Likes

We are a friendly, active group fighting 7-8 star titans. Check out Digital Warriors

Consider us as well Caben. We are a grown up alliance and had husband-wife pairings before. Just search for Drama Free Reboot and hang with us for a couple of days. You will not be disappointed.

Hello Sign,
5150[OG] Alliance is a matched !
I leave the door open for visit.
Thank you !

*I prefer closed the door due to undercover in and out !
*Line ID-oldmananddog63

Sign, both of you would be perfect for our alliance. We all hit the Titan and if opt into war, all flags must be used. We have several families. Myself with my two grown children, another Mother and daughter. We have members from five continents. Please check us out. We are hitting 9-10 Titans.

hey we have a great fit for you, drop on by and see we are a good fit! Line pc229

Rohns war zone…killing 9*s…and all u asked for

If you want to try a little higher titan, Titan Apocalypse is a great choice. I just recently left, but was there for nearly 3 years! It’s a good group that sticks together and fights together. @WoofWoof is the contact. On Line, he is woofbarkwoof.

3 Likes

SigniDCaben19 line me at woofbarkwoof
Would be a good fit, can send you some screen shots, and tell you about our War Strategy. We have been an alliance nearly three years, look forward to talking to you.

Lol think moderator highlight of a recruiting post may deserve a flag for unsportsmanlike conduct

9 Likes

Check out E&P Cartel. We are an International alliance hittin 9-10* Titans with a war strategy, not too restrictive on time given the many time zones of the alliance.

We are a varied low drama crew…

If you’re still looking, Fierce Phoenix hits 11 to 12 star titans daily. Extremely active guild and is very involved in making sure we stay active. It’s been my home for over a year and I’ve loved everyone in it and theres been no drama like in other alliances I’ve been in.

Plus, Dad Joke Mondays where some of us share dad jokes.

I have never promoted my alliance on here before but, well, there it is.

Hallo ihr beiden! Natürlich habt ihr schon einige Angebote bekommen. Falls ihr aber doch noch etwas anderes suchen solltet, würde unsere Alli - die Juwelenschmiede - perfekt auf euch passen. Gerade als Pärchen wärd ihr uns sehr willkommen, weil wir eine gute Kommunikation voraussetzen. Die ist in den Kriegen sehr hilfreich, gerade, wenn man zusammen auf Punkte - Optimierung geht!
Schaut doch mal vorbei! Wir würden uns freuen!
:slight_smile:

Come check us out at Coffee & Mayhem. We are pretty laid back, yet still competitive. Real life does come first. You are more than welcome to see what we offer then if not to your liking, well, there you go. Hope to see you!