Please Close this thread

Two people looking for an alliance. We are both currently hitting 10/11* titans in alliances that are between 23-25 people and are looking for more in both titans (11/12) and in our team mates (participation). I have 4k D teams and the other is 4.2k+ D teams.

Me: I have 7 – 5s maxed with 2 more fully ascended and working to maxed. 2 waiting on mats at 3/70, and a few unleveled and 1 at 2 bars. I have about 30 maxed 4s.

Other: I don’t know their roster details, however I do know it is more respectable than mine.

We both hit titans with more than 3 flags and of course use all war flags… active daily with multiple log ins.

Please be honest with what your alliance is. What you are now and NOT what you want it to be. I’ve been in 3 alliances to check them out since leaving my former home. I don’t like alliance jumping and if 2 of the 3 the people I spoke with before joining were honest with what they are rather than what they wish to be, it would’ve been much appreciated. I am the scout and the other player will join me when I find an alliance that offers what we are looking for.

• We are looking for a semi-pro alliance. Not top 100 but certainly leaning more toward competitive than casual. Friendly environment.

• We are looking for an alliance where the players know what to do AND do it. Everyone hitting the titan more than 3 times, wise war flag use, etc., without needing to be tagged. Both of us understand we will be part of a team/family. We won’t be putting an extra burden on our team mates by not hitting the titan until the end, things like that. We are looking for a place where every one of our team mates is of the same mindset. We aren’t looking for everyone to be smashing on every hit, just that everyone tries.

• We are looking for an alliance with strong leadership. Not micro-managing but if someone isn’t taking care of business, the issue is addressed. We both understand real life and not looking for hard a$$, but just to be fair to the entire alliance.

• It’s important to us to find an alliance that is proactive in education/help. A lot of alliances say they are helpful and this is true, but it seems more a reactive thing. Both of us know how to fight, we are looking for help in stepping up our game.

If you offer the above, let’s talk : )

10 Likes

HELLO!!!

So shotgun being the first!!!

I’m a recruiter & leader in the We Are Groot Family of alliances.

from the sounds of things I would say that you are a pretty good fit for Volume 3 (not quite at volume 2 level.

Link to our main recruitment thread & will edit to post more details about Volume 3.

Also will PM you via Line (ID is Guvnor81 with screen name being Guvnor)

Alright the Edit:

About Volume 3:

Titans: Fight 9-11* titans (10* typical)
Wars: Use all flags if opted in. Opt in is expected unless otherwise communicated.
Titan Requirement: 3 flags per titan, preferred 5
War Offence: Coordinate the weekend war using a series of wave attacks. Weekday war is wave free (hit when you can cause of RL schedules)
War Defence: Coordinated. Just the tank as further coordination weakens the overall effect due to not having every hero maxed out :stuck_out_tongue:

Leadership: Have a dedicated leadership & eldership team. They track things like war & titan performance issuing strikes to those who do not meet requirements (outlined above).

Will provide some more info to you via Line :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We would love to have you both as members of our alliance. Please feel free to contact me for more information if you are interested. Discord:Novo2.0#4474 / Line ID:novo2.0

1 Like

Check out Shadow Lurkers…

1 Like

Good talking with you Guvnor, I appreciate your time.

1 Like

I can connect you with someone in crew. @Biermeister always has cold beer waiting.

2 Likes

Thanks Novo, I don’t meet your requirements though.

Not to be a phallic symbol here CB, I laid out a bit of info and you did not. Thank you for the invite. Good fortune in your search.

1 Like

Titan Must Die would love to have you both. Check us out. Thanks

Hi @hasek23,

Check out Guardians Reborn.

We’re hitting 12* - 14* titans.

Wars, we use all flags. We boot those that don’t on second or third offense, depending on the circumstances.

War offense, hit on your own schedule.

We just finished our War chest, too, so you’d be coming in with a clean slate for 100% participation.

War defenses, we switch it up every week. Same defenses became very mundane. So we’ll have fun with it. We win more than we lose, and we don’t beat ourselves up when we do lose, as it’s usually after a streak where we’re expected to lose anyway. You’d have to be ok with doing the occasional experimental defenses from time to time, but everyone in our alliance loves it.

We’re top 200 alliance. All the joys of being a near top alliance without the stresses of setting our alarms.

We’re pretty keen on respecting each other, remain supportive, and are PG, but we’ll also give each other a hard time in good fun. Like teasing the guy who always gets the good mats, boards, heroes, etc.

We’re a family alliance, so if we’re on a Titan pass and between Wars, we may jump to one of our other alliances to help out. Reborn is our top family alliance, though.

We use Line. We’ve got a family group for gameplay, social, Wise Goat, and one for Reborn. Sounds like a lot, but activity level is up to you.

We’re a global alliance and family.

Note, we’re at 29 members right now, but one is expected to move to one of the family alliances shortly. But you could pop in, in the meantime, and dip your toes in the water to see if it’s warm. Then send a carrier pigeon to your buddy letting him or her know about all our fine wines, silks, and spices, and to make haste to get on board.

Line ID: Kayo2527

5 Likes

Hi @hasek23, seems you will perfectly fit in us!

We’re family alliance based, full of humor and a bit crazy sometimes. 3 shop in 1 family.

One Stop Titan Shop
The Paradox Shop (currently full)
Shop After Dark (training alliance)

We slays 12* atm in One Stop Titan Shop
We use a simple war strategy but the important thing is use all of that war flags.

Contact me on Line if you have questions : kirei_onnanohito

1 Like

Hi @hasek23 my name is Reaper and I’m the leader of an alliance called Coffee and Donuts. A friendly but still competitive alliance. We are killing 9* star titans with 20 people. I feel you would fit right in with our group. We require our players max effort on titans, and use all 6 war hits. If you have real life issues just let us know, stuff happens. We are supportive and encourage each other to be better. We range in level from 29 to 75 and everything in between. We use line it’s a request not a requirement. We don’t micro manage war, hit when you can we have players from all over the world. Hit me up on line if you wanna chat my ID is Reaper1975. Or come on down for the Coffee and stay for the free Donuts.

1 Like

Kindly check us out, we are currently hitting 10* and 11* titan, we a very friendly but competitive alliance, use all war flags and hits titan as much as we can. BRAVEHEART PALACE, THANK You and hope you consider to visit us. Have a good day

Hi hasek23, there where 4 off us in the same place you are in now we been playing together for 1 yr now, so we started a new crew, there are 8 off us we on a 8 star titan, crew is 4weeks old, we all are strong, and very active, stong leader and all online playing every day,give us a look,
[#ff0066]—:fire: :fire::star: :star:APEX MARAUDERS:star: :star::fire::fire:—[#66ffff] New Alliance looking for active, experienced players! 3800+tp and 1800+ cups! [#ffff99]Titans, war, and communication will be required. [#ffccff] Line ID: [#ff33ff]knutmeg

@hasek23 please consider joining the Winterfell family. We have spots available in Kings of Winterfell and think we would be a great fit for you both.

Kings of Winterfell is the most recent addition to the Winterfell family due to strong growth. Kings is very well structured with a focus towards F2P/C2P players who want to become competitive and aim for top 100 at a steady pace. We have members from all over the world and use LINE to communicate. Members here have a chance to advance into Knights of Winterfell or Wolves of Winterfell.

We are a very supportive alliance that have a great family feel going on - drama is not tolerated. Everyone should feel valued in Winterfell.

Here is our recruitment page for more info: SPOTS AVAILABLE, JOIN A TOP FAMILY ALLIANCE - The King of the North / Winterfell family - #5 by Glashia

Or come chat to us today. LINE ID: samz412 and tell him Kira sent you. We would love to hear from you.

1 Like

Try the Lost Boys. I think we are a great alliance.

@hasek23 Can you Line my id vandekakka
We have 100% alliance for you. And you wont regret.

Thanks for all the replies. Not unexpected but I woke to a bunch of messages. I’'ll respond to most, other than the only thing said was “check us out” messages after work.

2 Likes

Hey hasek23

Can’t offer much compared to some of the high hitting Alliances, as in, the most we’ve managed to get for Titan is 7* :joy: not through lack of trying…
We are 100% active. Very diverse - players from everywhere and all levels. Supportive, fun and pathetically trying to strategise without much success due to the different hours everyone keeps.
We are learning through talking on the game chat, and some are on Line. Not compulsory tho, because some players just want to play without too much jibber jabber.
Life goes on outside the game - most people pretty good at managing the Alliance rules, of which there are only a couple. Hit Titans and opt out of war if not able to commit and use flags. Oh, and inactivity over a week without word means adios.
Would really love to have players like you and your pal on board. Undead Zone is us…

+1 @hasek23 shoot me a message on Line (ID: jaws_3d) and we can chat further as we have an opening at Crew KNIGHTS that should suit you. Hitting 12/13* titans with our current capacity. Strong leadership that tracks war and titan data. We are full of veteran, active players here so participation is never an issue, we just get it done. Access to the Crew-family chat lines for education and help. We check all your boxes.

2 Likes