So today marks 2 months since I started playing E&P. I was lucky enough to do some reading on the forum a couple weeks in and saw the standard advice on what to focus on, so I don’t think I’ve made any huge mistakes. I’ve also played very consistently and dropped a little over $100 into the game, so I suspect that I’m further along than most people who have only been playing for 2 months. Nevertheless I’ve found myself with some questions and figured I’d pick the brains of some more experienced players. So here goes…
- SH 16 (mid-upgrade to 17)
- TC 13, 11, 11
- Watchtower 16
- Fields & Mines 14-15
- My strategy since hitting SH 15 has been to push for SH & TC 20 and largely leave fields and mines alone. This is so I get 5* training chances ASAP and because at this point it takes close to a month at the increased production rate to break even on the upgrade cost on fields/mines.
Sorry for format, maybe I’ll take and upload some screenshots later.
- Yellow Trained - Hu Tao (3.60), Bane (3.50), Melia (3.50), Gan Ju (2.12)
- Yellow Untrained - Melia x2, Bane, Kailani x2
- Purple Trained - Cyprian (3.60), Balthazar (3.50), Tyrum (3.50), Gill-Ra (3.40)
- Purple Untrained - Khiona, Cyprian, Chochin, Balthazar, Gill-Ra
- Blue Trained - Kiril (4.70), Valen (3.50), Ulmer (3.1)
- Blue Untrained - Misandra, Agwe, Gato, Gunnar, Karil, Valen, Ulmer
- Green Trained - Caedmon (3.60), Belith (3.50), Brienne (3.50), Berden (2.31), Isshtak (2.9)
- Green Untrained - Atomos, Gadeirus, Little John, Muggy, Friar Tuck, Carver, Belith x2
- Red Trained - Gormek (3.60), Namahage (3.50), Nashgar (3.50), Jahangir (3.50), Scarlett (2.34)
- Red Untrained - Sumitomo, Gormek, Namahage, Nashgar x2
Mats, Gems, & Emblems:
- 4271 gems (+30/day from VIP)
- EHT x4
- Mystic Rings x3
- Mysterious Tonic x1
- Compass x2
- Fine gloves x2
- Hidden Blade x3
- Orb of Magic x7
- Sturdy Shield x3
- Trap Tools x3
- Warm Cape x2
- Emblems: Sorcerer x63, Cleric x90, Wizard x83, Monk x63, Rogue x71, Fighter x54, Ranger x81, Paladin x69, Druid x88, Barbarian x81
Questions & Advice Sought:
Is my base leveling strategy stupid? I don’t think it is, but I could easily be missing something.
I’m still in the first alliance I joined on day 1. The top 10 or so players are active and participate on 4* & 5* titans, wars, etc. Chat is dead silent. Would changing alliances do anything for me at this point? Am I even at a point where I could get in to any decent group?
Finish Gan Ju > Kailani > 2nd Melia > 2nd Bane
Worth leveling the 2nd Kailani or should I feed her?
Worth leveling the 3rd Melia or should I feed her?
Finish Gill-Ra > Chochin > Balthazar
Worth leveling the 2nd Gill-Ra or should I feed her?
Feed the Cyprian duplicate and keep waiting for Rigard, Sabina, etc?
Finish Ulmer > Gato > Gunnar > 2nd Valen or 2nd Ulmer
Level Agwe after if I haven’t pulled some good 4* options? He seems underwhelming…
Finish Berden > Muggy > Finish Isshtak (Mnesseus kicks Isshtak if I pull him)
Is it worth it to level a second Belith?
When I start back on 4*, Gadeirus or Little John first? Any other green 4* I could pull that would trump them on leveling priority?
2nd Namahage > 2nd Nashgar (Hawkmoon takes priority whenever I get her)
Scarlett (3.60) > Sumitomo > 2nd Gormek (Boldtusk or Wilbur take priority if I pull them)
I’ve been saving EHT for event summons. Should I blow whatever I have during Morlovia or should I wait for winter? Should I blow remaining gems on Avalon or Atlantis later this month?