2 5* pulls from first 2 TC20 tries...so why does it feel like a booby prize?

Get Ares to +9 or so. He’s not the best, but he’s cut weight and got back in the gym.

1 Like

Lol.

Currently +7 going on 8.

Good list. I would add Sabina to the list of Purples. She’s a Purple Melendor, and always good to have more healers and more dispellers (and Sabs does both). This would give a 3rd maxed Purple 4* after Tiburtus and Rigard, useful for color-stacking.

Thorne Area of Effect dmg combines especially well with defence down heroes like grimm. Great hitter since update.

Never regretted maxing leonidas. Very sturdy due to healing up every time he strikes.

Congrats with both!

@sleepyhead, I wish @Cheds has Sabina, but sadly not yet :ok_hand:, good for upcoming pull maybe :+1: but priority is Proteus 1st for *4 purple I though.

@jinbatsu I see a Sabina in the second photo that Cheds posted :slight_smile: it’s in a different post from the first one

Yeah I have a 3/60 Sabina. I have masses of trap tools so she’s on the list to ascend when I get a compass

1 Like

@jinbatsu

But yeah I’d love a Proteus to team up with my Gaderius and Triton (when I finish levelling him)

The bonus defence makes them a reasonable little team to build up from…would see them sitting well with my Wu Kong and whatever else I want to add for raids and wars and give me more survivability on the tougher titans

@sleepyhead woops, yes, you right, well okay… Rigard then Sabina…

1 Like

@jinbatsu loads of people seem to rate Rigard but I’ve never really seen him as that special?? He has a heal and ailment scrub but I thought Sabinas heal and debuff would be more useful…strip the ripostes, healing buffs etc etc.

I have max level Tiburtus because he was basically my first 4* purple and tbh he’s been mega useful riding shotgun with Grimm…

Reasons why Rigard is better than Sabina would be useful to hear. I have resources to level both tbh, just don’t know if I want 3 maxed purls when 2 essentially seem to do the same role

1. Cleanser is very rare, only: Rigard, Gill-Ra (a 3 stars atlantis and slow), Vivica (slow), Zimkitha (HOTM), Rumpelstiltskin (gamble 1 from 3 skill), Lady Locke (event), Aeron (only 3 allies and HOTM), Kunchen (HOTM)
  2. Dispeller is not so rare: Sabina, Melendor, Caedmon, Sonya, Mnesseus, Belith, Tyrum, and others Event and HOTM: Frida (3 allies), Evelyn (3 allies), Panther (3 allies), etc…

And other opinion is: Rigard is more sturdy then Sabina, Sabina has high tiles damage although very good for titans, but we bring healer for stay longer to support heal our allies in almost cases for raid, quest, etc.

1 Like

A good breakdown and food for thought. Definitely uses for both of them and those pesky burn specials are a pain if you can’t drop the caster before it goes off. Rigard can take a few hits looking at his stats so he could hopefully be kept back in raids and wars for when you need the heal and the cleanse

3 Likes

Rigard is definitely more sturdy than Sabina, all other things being equal, and the cleanse is a super important tool to have.

There’s so many dispellers by comparison that I sometimes have 4/5 of the heroes do that just because I hate Boril’s riposte that much.

No, YOU’RE an overreaction!

2 Likes

@MD-DC yeah I hated perfect riposte when I first started. It was my absolute bane for ages. Then when I got a decent bench of heroes I was able to double or triple up on the tank that had it and my tactics changed to just hammering them before they got it off…or failing to do that :joy:

It works more than it fails…

3 Likes

4th pull and another 5*…Isarnia this time.

I mean it’s daft right? 3 out of 4 being 5* is not remotely normal???

RNG be a fickle mistress I guess…

Then stop right now and begin to produce feeders to max those 5*s, cause the next 100 pulls won’t throw legends any more due to the probabilities. :wink:

2 Likes

I mean I’ve read forum posts with people raging that they’ve just done there 65th pull and still no 5* so when I finally got my TC20 going I wasn’t expecting much. My alliance leader gave up on TC20 after not getting any 5* from it.

It’s been a bit daft really…I’ve done probably 50+ gem summons over 6 months and chuck about £100 at it during that time for a single Khagan and the game gives me 3 of them for nothing…does make you think :joy::joy:

Leonidas is solid. But he’s not joon or poseidon so doesnt get much credit since he’s average mana single target hitter. Normally average mana = multiple targets.

But his damage+mana cut+self heal can come in handy in some clutch situations

I have not maxed him because i dont need to and 4* mats aren’t flooding in. But if i had 6 darts and no joon or poseidon to max and needed a yellow hitter, yea leo would be my choice.

In my honest opinion, and I have both these heroes. Leonidas would be the one I focus on levelling first. And yes - after the last update, Thorne is worth levelling too.
Play with what you have, because you could wait a long long time for something better and never pull it

1 Like

Leonidas can be a beast if you have Jackal to pair him with. Not the best as others have said but still underrated. I’ve wrecked some solid teams with that combo.

1 Like