⚔ [1st Nov, 2020] - 80th Raid Tournament - 4* Rush Attack, No Dark/ Purple

2 Likes

Still debating on costumes or not for BT and Li.

2 Likes

What other options do you have?
Jackal doesn’t benefit from very fast rule and AI is a poor targeter.
Gadeirus is a soft hitter and only buffs nearby.
Gullinbursti and Colen are good!
Chao goes from fast to very fast and doesn’t hit that hard… Li is better as she hits all, if you have her.

Gullinbursti already overheals, so changes are some of BT’s heal will be wasted. I would go for the higher attackbuff.

Li: I’d go for the costume, as it deals more damage. The most annoying part from her manacut is that it prevents a charged hero from firing at least 1 turn, and at very fast, 20% is about 1,3 tiles, 10% is 0,65. So the only times it really matters is when the attackers only option to charge mana is a single tile with a dragon. The change of that happening is so slim, I’d go for more damage. When tanking the rationale is different, as the tank is more likely to fire more then once, and normal Li has more defense.

1 Like

Cadeom +9 almur +18 maxed danza and scarlett

1 Like

How about:
Colen / kiril / gullinbursti / li / skittleskull
?

Colen and skittleskull for their big damage to all, kiril for additional heal and attack/defense buff. And now you have 1 of each red/green/blue, which gives less of an advantage to red, which missing blue in your current defense gives the attacker.

You could swap Chao for li, not really sure which would be better given chao’s emblems.

Alternative for skittleskull: not really convinced about almur, without other greens his special doesn’t really hurt. Maybe caedmon? Dispell is also nice to have in a defense.

1 Like

My defense will be like this:

3 Likes

Thinking of going with this. Yellow isn’t my strongest colour, only got Chao as the other 4*, but he’s useless here. Should I put Li Xiu at flank?

2 Likes

Good point :+1: 20 times

2 Likes

OK, 1st draft…
Last Time:

Defense Result: Grade A
So, I think I will use similiar…

I’m using emblemed Kiril instead of unemblemed Gullinbusti I think it’s better for me…

2 Likes

Trashy 4*s I have

As far as leveling, probably not happening, but I can use Emblems…
Thoughts? @Lexxtarc lol…

2 Likes

I’m thinking of this one, because I seem to get slaughtered whenever I try a mono defense:

My options:

Suggestions welcome!

3 Likes

@Chodaboy, attacker will bring Sonya.C and or Caedmon.C for that statuses… and also bring a very fast healers… You do not bring any very fast healer in your defense?
I would switch Jackal with Kiril or Boldtusk, and switch position Grimm to the left to get advantage def down.

2 Likes

Thank you for the inspiration :slight_smile:

I wonder, is it best with my 3* team for this one? Or those 4*s I have , that are sitting at 60 * 3, if that is how you write it?

Not many 4*s to choose from yet. Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely 4*.

3.60 or
3/60

3* would mix it up with 3* heroes.

2 Likes

2 dilemmas:
1 - Healer: BT+20 with c-bonus, or c-Kiril for Gullimbursti?
2 - Left wing: c-Skittleskull for LJ?
No emblems here…any suggestions?
:thinking:

3 Likes

I think you have good options for this tournament there.
You want to put a yellow tank , and flanks due to the strong colour is banned.

Which options do you have for this? Li xiu and Gilinbursti

So here is a matter of playstile. Ive picked li xiu as my tank and put gilinbursti as flank because i find li xiu less passive and the mana cutting mechanic interesting to use in a rush tournament. So its up to you but :

Skittleskull/Mist/Li xiu/ Gilinbursti/Sumle

You have fire power, attk down, mana cut and heal with gilin

2 Likes

You’ve got a unique way to visualize the strengths in most teams! Who do you see people using on attack in general? 3-2 holy and ? Or just their best heroes that rep slow speed normally

Bt +20 is a beast at fast speed imho. If there is a way to plug him in, you probably wouldn’t regret it…

1 Like

I usually set my attack teams acording to the enemy team so there isnt a fixed one. I run a 3-2 approach.
Probably you will want run a dispeler if the enemy has BT and Wilbur so there you put 3 blues. Maybe grimm sonya and kiril[CB].

In this 4☆ rush tournaments i consider that bringing a healer is mandatory. So here Kiril and BT are the shining starts.

Then you want to take advantage of the rush rule so slow and average heroes should be taken in consideration and therefore you should bring them to the battle. But not forget to bring healers and dispelers/cleansers. (Sonya/caedmon) (c.sonya/c.caedmon)

3 Likes