⚔ [19 June 2022] - 165th Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, No Fire/ Red

But eatable :slight_smile: Have you heard about Gobbler? We will see how many people have got him (or similar heroes).

1 Like

Your right about Gobbler but those who have him don’t really level him (including me). C. Gormek is also another 4* hero that eats minions but if red is excluded he is no longer an option.

2 Likes

Yes, but this will changed soon. We have more and more minions summoners in this game. I leveled Captain of Diamonds last month and now I felt “the diference”.

2 Likes

This same offense team extended my streak to 10-0.

Conversely my defense team was defeated and my current grade is E. Hope it improves

1 Like

Yeah, I also have Gobbler at 4/70+0 and Captain of Diamonds at 1/1. She might make them more relevance but I think there are only few people who will level, put emblem and LB them since they will be useful only in this 4* buff booster no red and only against Mielikki tank. I have C Gormek and he is much better than both Gobbler and Captain of Diamonds. I also have Skadi for 5* against minion :slightly_smiling_face:.

I understand. I still never pull Agwe and Ameonna :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ok :slight_smile:

I can’t agree with this.

And Gormek is average - I preffer fast Captain of Diamonds :slight_smile:

1 Like

End of Day 2 - Total

10-0
3-1 (A, A)

Score: 7,443 (Rank: 2,223) / Top 1%
(This score is BEFORE my 900 bonus for my defense)

I am just trying to help determine scores + player count and which ranking we need to be in 1%, 5% etc

5 Likes

Day 3
Offense: 4-1

I lost against a familiar face so i dont feel so bad. For the record, i could have won but i was an idiot and also Almur survived with 150 health and then Brynhild used her special… and yeah (i will share the clip soon)

@JekylandHyde

Edit.
Video for you to see your defense

6 Likes

Looked more of penalty of going mono, …if only you had hero in one or two other colors…:thinking:

2 Likes

This is the team I have won all other 14 with, so I figured I would stick with it since I was having such good luck, but by the 3rd day it always gets harder, at least I can hopefully finish tomorrow and maybe 1 or 2 on Friday as well

3 Likes

Doing well so far this week on offense (only one loss and I took out 4/5 heroes there). I’m mostly running Marcel-c. Melendor-cb Caedmon-Amertine-Proteus, but my defense has done terribly. Lots of attacks 2-8 for E rating all week so far. Can anyone help me? What is so bad about this defense?

5 Likes

Survived Day 3 with just 1 loss. Switched between 2 teams :

• Anton - Sergei - cRigard - Anastasia - Ametrine vs Yellow tanks Bellerive and Griffin
  • Anton - Brynhild - Caedmon/cCaedmon - Anastasia - Ametrine vs Green tanks Buddy, Kalo, and Brynhild

The one loss came against a tough team with Brynhild tank flanked by cRigard and Franz. Used the Green team and had more Yellow and Purple tiles. Brynhild kept charging and her buffs + Franz’s damage up ailment made the slashes extremely painful. Managed to only kill one enemy for 114 points. Maybe I should have used the 3 Magician Purple team. In addition to being super fast, their mana gen stacks count as buffs too.

Defense is staying at A at 3-1 so still on track for a top 5% finish.

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 4-1 1-0 (A) 2644 900 3544
2 9-1 3-1 (A) 6883 900 7783
3 13-2 3-1 (A) 10556 10556

Good luck everyone!

6 Likes

What are the troops you are using? And what is the defense TP of the teams who beat your defense?

1 Like

Here are the troops-not much to talk about. The teams I’ve lost to range from just under 4100 to 4350. :image

Thank you! I appreciate you sharing.

2 Likes

Your defense looks fine actually. Other than improving your troops or maybe replacing Proteus with a damage dealer, I can’t see any reason that’s an E defense.

Of course, defense scores is highly dependent on the luck of matchmaking. I remember one tournament where I had the same defense as another player and I got an A while he got an E (I think). And as someone mentioned earlier in the thread, 4* Buff Booster generally benefits the attacker more since there are many healer options.

Edit : Or to summarize - It’s easy to set a bad defense and get a bad score. It’s not so easy to set a good defense and get a good score

3 Likes

Day 3:

O: 14-1
D: 0-4

hi everyone! catching up on the forum after a busy week. i almost forgot to set a defense for the tournament, but took a look at the top defenses and threw this together:

and well, it’s not doing so great. but then, i feel like this is an easy week for offense and tough week for defense. :laughing:

mostly uneventful so far, usually going green / purple, occasionally taking double Proteus if there are no clerics monks and i mostly just need to freeze the board out. the one loss was to this team:

due to a crazy bad board. Franz went off like three times and i never got anyone charged. the third time killed me of course. got a zero.

what’s REALLY weird is in the last battle today i swear i had a Gullinbursti somehow revive on me. I was so sure i had killed him with a snipe from Caedmon, and then the next turn popped back up. no idea what the deal was with that. :man_shrugging:

so except for the poor defense, mostly good on offense. currently in 5% with 9662 points, rank 24200.

good luck on day 4 everyone!

3 Likes

Day 3

O : 5-0 (14-1)

Go with same tactic. The board is average today. Face only 1 Franz in 1st attack at left flank. I bring C Caedmon and easily win :slightly_smiling_face:.

Other attack against most S1 heroes, so easy win :slightly_smiling_face:

D : 48.5% (30+)

Defense is surprisingly getting better up to “almost B grade” now. Well, my Buddy isn’t bad. He is just unlucky in 1st day :sweat_smile:

:+1:

Captain of Diamond is ok but for me I have Skadi from soul exchange, so I don’t need him in 5* tournament :sweat_smile:

Another problem of Captain of Diamond is that he is blue and most 4* minion summoner is green. If red isn’t allowed, I prefer Gobbler since Gobbler also heal :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

That’s helpful! Thanks!

1 Like

You have only one healer, which can be easily blocked by cSabine (or dispeled by fast Caedmon or Sonya). In fact you are fighting without healer (many times IMO) and it might be very difficult… :frowning:

2 Likes