⚔ [19 Jul, 2020] - 65th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, All Elements

Means they charge faster; yes.

It’s a very… Passive defence… Of the heroes only 1 does any damage… Would be a drawn out fight yes, but I don’t think it would trouble me in the end… Think you need some more damage in there…

1st draft…

3 Likes

My attempt at balancing unbreakability and damage output at very fast speed. Good luck all!

3 Likes

Its ok?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Here the team I was thinking of using. I wanted to use By-Ulf in place of Hawkmoon, but he only heals 3 heros while Hawkmoon heals all. What do you think?

1 Like

My defense went something like 1-12 in last week’s 5* bloody tournament. Hoping this week, my defense can perform I bit better.

3 Likes

I’m thinking

Screenshot_20200719-090353_Empires

4 Likes

Looking for advice on defense team set up!

Currently thinking of going with this after I max Sudri:

I’m not really sure what I should use as a tank…
Also I would like to have a yellow hero on my defense but I’m not sure if that would be better.

Other Options:

1 Like

I have not used Sudri on any defense but using him on attack, I am not a fan of him. It is all going to be too dependant on the red tiles on the board when he goes off, which you can’t control. I’d personally switch him for someone like Melia.

Hmm, that’s an interesting suggestion that I will consider. Melia has a pretty high attack stat and will hit hard, especially if the enemy already had def down from Ulmer.

I agree with you regarding Sudri. I was thinking that Sudri isn’t the best offensively because you often use up all the red tiles on your board to charge him up. Also, since I am using a green tank here, the attackers will probably be bringing red heroes and use up the red tiles on the board so Sudri won’t be hitting hard.

Do you think By-Ulf is my best tank option given the context of the team? Or am I better of with Gunnar/C.Gunnar, Brienne, or a different tank with different team composition?

1 Like

Arman will be such a beast in this tournament since everyone will be using very fast heals. I’m still salty I didn’t even pull Hisan or Arman with 24EHT during Sand Empire.

1 Like

I would consider Sudri if you’re not running a green tank. Let’s say your tank is blue, that way the attacker will not bring reds. So, when Sudri fire there’s a greater chance there will be some, if not many red tiles on the board.
In general, I think the point with him is to discourage the attacker to bring reds. While he’s chasing his tiles, he will leave reds on board. Or he will charge the mana of your heros fast if he destroys them.

1 Like

Probably going with this

Been thinking about swapping out Ei-Dunn for C Hawkmoon. Still don’t know may switch it. Also been debating on pulling the emblems off all my 3* and going +6 on them. I remember @Scarecrow posting about only going +6 and he used to very well.

Here’s my alt team. Not much to choose from my hero roster.

3 Likes

So for example if I did: Sudri - Melia - C.Gunnar - Jahangir - Guardian Bat?

My main problem is that I’m not sure which tank would be best. I like By-Ulf as tank since he heals but he could be dispelled by Belith, Tyrum or Mnesseus. Similarly, if I used Gunnar, he can also be dispelled. Gil-Ra and C.Tyrum will both be a very fast cleanse for this tournament too.

1 Like

Always 5 nordis unless blue not allowed or reflected

I don’t have leveled cleanser. :joy:
But this setup looks ok to me. Stacking green against this defence could be a bad option, because Jahangir can be very nasty in this tourney.

Thinking: cochin as tank (high defense and mana-slow). Ulmer for def-down, grevle and hawkmoon for heal and attack-up, melia for damage and boosted crit.

I have quite some options:

Bauchan would have been an awesome tank, but just drew him last week, so he’s not leveled yet.
Just started on Pixie, so she’s not ready either.

Any suggestions?

1 Like

Does Sudri anything for a defense at all? Sudri seems to be an attacking only guy, isn’t he?

1 Like