⚔ [19 Dec 2021] - 139th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Holy/ Yellow

Lost 10 times this week.
Hi there power creep !

It is now a reality that without +20 LB offense team don’t bother participating.

I have to disagree! I hate Treevile with all my heart but it’s nothing to do with him/it. My highest emblemed heroes have 7!!! Nodes. Not more!

A few are broken, yes.

Haven’t been posting because lots of people seem to be hating on the tree, but my defense is an A with a record of 13-1. My main attack team was Helo, Grevle, Noril, Treevil, and C Oberon.

4 Likes

Oh! What a surprise! I’m shocked!

In fact, the hardest thing is finding a player with a B (or less) rank having Treevil in the defense team.

Anyway, congrats for being a survivor in this tournament. :grin:

1 Like

End up I was 4w 3l vs tree teams (though 1 of those was double tree wings with Gunnar tank so we could call it 3-3). General offence team vs tree was tree, meave, noril, shrub, helo.

I went 21-4 all up (lost to an all purple meave tank team) but am probably going to drop out of top 1% as my defence (with tree tank) went E,E,A,A,A due to losing its first battle day 1 and not having another battle until day 3.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll definitely take it. I usually don’t fare very well in tournaments and strive just to be in the top 10% if possible.

2 Likes

Defence so far 12-1
(also mist first day of attack) hope keep top 1%

4 Likes

4 Likes

Rank 15320 at 19/6 attack and aaaaa defense.
Reset token a 5* aether and 3 other aethers. 75 gems well spent

4 Likes

Well, there’s a surprise. Top 1% - had hoped I might squeeze into 5%. Hidden blade, one medium and three small aethers, 50 sorcerer emblems (which I’m up to my neck in, but there we go), 2 ETTs and minor stuff. Lost 5 in all, paid for a continue on Thursday, won all on Friday. Not many Treevils encountered (1 I think, it massacred me in short order) and I didn’t have any of the new rares ready to use myself. Defence went 9-3 in my favour.

I was thinking about putting emblems on selected 3* and even limit breaking some, but at this showing it might make life harder rather than easier. In any case there’s no hurry.

3 Likes

I end with 19-4 attack and AABCB defense. I think I will get in to top 1% if I spend 75 gems but I think the different between top 1% and top 5% loot isn’t worth for 75 gem for me as F2P.

2 Likes

Thanks to my defence i still managed to stay in top25. Maybe i should had bought back in.

My alt ended up 4263th with 19-6 attack and all A defense. Not bad without any Treevil.

But the loot was terrible :joy:

See you all next week!

3 Likes

Top 25%.

I was out on day 3. I faced 3 trees and lost. I was bored and did not continue.
B-Def with Gill-Ra as tank (10-10)

4 Likes

Top 25%
Offense 8-4
Defense 7-0
Oh what fun treevil brings

3 Likes

Meh loot, as usually. :rofl:

Screenshot_20211225_092032

3 Likes

That’s pretty poor loot for a top1% ranking! Makes me not regret buying back in! My loot was almost as “good” as yours at top25% :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I must have been so close to the cut off for 1%

11,000th just snuck in

2 Likes

To be totally honest with you, my tourney loot is rarely better. Occasionally 100 emblems, and rarely some golden coins. No Aethers III so far, and I haven’t got any 4* mat in there in 2 years - since I’ve started playing this game. If it was just for the loot, would never bother participating. :rofl:

1 Like