⚔ [18th Oct, 2020] - 78th Raid Tournament - 3* Bloody Battle, All Elements

Looking back at the previous top 10, in post 62, melia shows up in 8 of them. I have her maxed, and plenty of druid Emblems. It seems like its a no brainier but who to take out?

Are a lot of you guys running melia? I can’t decide if dbl holy is going to work or not. Whatta you guys think?

If anywhere… Probably right wing (instead of Berden) - as far away from Kvasir as reasonably possible.

There’s an argument for taking out Gato and bringing Berden in to flank, also.

Great little hero for sure… But how do you like your defence with/without?

Leaves you a little vulnerable to Bjorns, that’s the risk!

1 Like

Good point about bjorn. I’m gonna nix that idea. I like gato simply for the special. I can see him helping me out with status ailments. ( If he lasts long enough) I used Emblems to get his def/hp to 419/675. Berden is there because I’m stuck on a green- I’d love to use © brienne (again plenty of druid Emblems) - © brienne might be better than berden- left flank? Left wing? Move kvasir to right flank? Gato is squishy- on wing he’s virtually useless.
Man! These things are like brain teasers!

1 Like

Thoughts on reverse yurple defese?:

G.Bat - Agnes - Bjorn - Kvasir - Balthazar+CB

1 Like

DONE
MAYBE

2 Likes

Going to try something a little different… it’s a lot slower than normal but high defense and a bit of mana control could make it work.

I also hope it will be awkward to stack blue or red against this lineup.

2 Likes

Your thoughts on his def please :grin:

1 Like

Tournament setup - I’m thinking of using the following team:

I have a couple of attack-all with mana control along with a couple of Blues to protect my tank. Add Bjorn for a finishing punch! Any thoughts?

I was thinking about bring Shrubbear or Kvasir, but I remember they did do to well at tank last time.

1 Like

After a lot of frustration to max Berden’s and Balthazar’s special skill (regular and costume), my defence is finally ready. It’s fast, it can hit - let’s see how it will perform.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My defense:

4-1 on offense today and 1-1 so far on defense. Loaded up Bauchan as much as I could for this one, and put 1 on Bat (no more wiz emblems). Even leveled up the red troop from 3>>8 because I had extra ham yesterday.
Top 5% so far. Hope the D holds OK.
I love 3* tournaments most. :slight_smile: I’ll continue for the POV credits no matter how I do, but I hope I’m still in on Thursday without a continue. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I put healer for TANK!!!

Why I dont read rules…

Went 5 : 0 on offense though… cant make mistakes on offense for that 1% now :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Oops! Which one?

Any redeeming features or pure healer?

1 Like

Aw, shoot! I did that too at my first Tournament, not knowing anything about anything. But, participating prices are always nice regardless - I sometimes view it as such, without paying too much attention to it. Like with the Ninja tower. Participate once, get minimum rewards. Of course that is not the case for you experienced players :slight_smile: Good luck, healer or no healer! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Badger :slight_smile:

20 charachters

2 Likes

So far, so good: 5:0 attacking, 1-0 defending.

Teams started to be tough since third battle, so let’s see how it will go.

3 Likes

Well, offense went not really good, 3-2. Bloody battle gives little room to recover from a bad start, and I had 2. One 0 against a kailani tank, all opponents nearly dead, but the tiles weren’t there to finish. In retrospect I should have stacked dark (but I like my yellow 3 stack for this format with kvasir/pixie/melia). Took 2 reds (Bauchan and Namahage), but they did not really contribute… (Very few red tiles today).

My defense on the other hand does good, at 5-2.

Hopefully better tomorrow.

3 Likes

It started very well.

Went 5w-0L on attack and 2-0 on defense .
Still not enough to be in top 1%

3 Likes

At least huge stats and attack buff then… Could be worse…

2 Likes

Solid first day. 5-0 on attack and currently 4-0 on defense. Lots of fun attacking thus far so bring on tomorrow!

tournament1

4 Likes

Cookie Settings