JUNE 2020 CALENDAR (Path of valor III, Atlantis, Guardians of Teltoc, The masquerade, Tavern of Legends, Sand Empire, Valhalla, rare quests, trials) -tentative-

Over the past few months, @Novo has graced us with her skillset by preparing a tentative schedule for the upcoming month. Not only has she done this, but she has also kept it updated as the month progressed

This month, @Novo has opted to take a break from this task. We miss her but appreciate her decision and past work.

Others have also prepared monthly calendars in various languages. These calendars are posted below for your use. Enjoy.

33 Likes

2 options… the illustrated and the simple.

Moderator Edit with Alternative Calendar Links:

98 Likes

I would like to step in set the record straight and give credit where credit is due.

@Jamir created a calendar which he published on the forums here first. Further in the thread you will see where an alliance mate shared my version of the calendar and also where I had stated.

So he should not be accused of copying or stealing other anything of the sort.

For the record I find Jamir’s calendar visually stunning and impeccably creative. And I hope he and others that create calendars continue to share them.

Also, I’m asking all forums members to use his and any other calendar posted for this month as mine will be delayed in posting intentionally.

I personally feel I need a sabbatical from the forums and all the negativity here in at the moment.

I’m tagging the following people I have come to work closely and the mod team with in regards to my statement above.
@zephyr1 @Oggiez @Aquaginera_7DD @Lumi @Sarthin @Rook @Guvnor @DaveCozy @JonahTheBard (forgive me if I left anyone out, I’m limited to 10 tags).

I hope you will understand and allow me a bit of personal space. Thanks in advance.

93 Likes

Uhm, text only calendar much more readable. Like, @Novo’s 2020 MAY Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Atlantis & Valhalla) Tentative

11 Likes

I think it’s cute. Well done and thank you for making the calendar.

14 Likes

Thanks for providing this in lieu of the previous calendars. I did notice a small typo on “Tabern” of Legends rather than “Tavern”. I agree that this is a bit hard on the eyes, but would look great if I were to print it and post it in my office. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Thanks for your observation, I have edited it… happens that I am spanish speaker… and we write “Taberna” in spanish!

13 Likes

This is the illustrated one! surely there will be more than one calendar available in the next days

13 Likes

Thank you for putting this calendar together, @Jamir!

The community appreciates it (despite the contrary comments on styling choices).

8 Likes

Yeah, you are right, some may like illustrated. Great job!

4 Likes

Sensational work, thank you for your time and dedication to complete this free service for the community. Sorry to hear unnecessary and honestly silly negativity seep into this thread. Hope you keep doing what you enjoy doing…and if it’s a visually stunning calendar then so be it. No obligation to us and so I’ m extra appreciative.

Saving my real post of appreciation for free community content by @Jamir until after @Novo posts her usual calendar…if for nothing else than it feels like the equivalent of cheating on your barber to use another game calendar before hers.

I thought the artwork to mirror the event was very clearly presented for the duration of each event.

Edit: Posted my real feedback after Novo’s post/blessing.

5 Likes

It’s very nice, and I appreciate the effort and design, but I do vastly prefer it sans imagery.

1 Like

Very nice @Jamir. It would make a nice background if I had a larger screen to display it on. The icons make it easy to identify things without needing to know a particular language.

1 Like

I love this calendar :heart:
I just take a glance and know what is expected this week through the visual representations.
Very well done :+1:
Your effort is very much appreciated. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot!
I have to say that I play the game on my PC… not the cellphone… so I am always doing things in my PC… and this calendar is easy to read in PC screens… I can’t say if this is usefull at the cellhpones…

2 Likes

It’s beautiful to look at @Jamir, and useful too. I agree, it’s always nice to view calendars in other formats. Muchas gracias! :grin:

3 Likes

I’m guessing Skadi will be the featured hero for June’s Valhalla. Anyone have an inkling as to who the featured costumes will be? 2 out of: Azlar, Elk, Kadilen, Sartana…

I’ll probably be summoning in Atlantis for Seshat and Guardians for Jackal, Panther, Gazelle. Maybe a few coin pulls for the other events.

1 Like

I dont have that info… somewhere I read about Skadi ot Baldur at Valhalla… but nothing about costumed heroes

1 Like

I think this calendar is so cool! Actually it took a while to digest, was a bit messy to look at at first. But now its cool! The icons for the individual trials and others, well done!

2 Likes

Great job on the calender! :+1:

2 Likes