⚔ [18 Jul, 2021] - 117th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Nature/ Green

5% this time
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-24 at 05.26.04
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-24 at 05.26.13

7 Likes

4 small aethers and a scabbard was pretty lackluster but 100 emblems and 3 golden tokens made up for it.

5 Likes

Top 5% loot, not so bad
At least one troop token, better than most 1% loot of mine :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Decided not to continue, ended up top10

And a troop token, so quite decent loot.

5 Likes

Best rank ever, loot quite forgettable. :joy:

8 Likes

It does seem the better the rank, the worse the loot doesn’t it. In fact your loot looks very similar to what I had last week, when I placed top 100. Maybe we should call it @rho’s curse? :joy:

2 Likes

Top 5% rewards. It’s an unusual to get a 4*mat.

8 Likes

It’s a 20characters deal! :joy:

2 Likes

Thank to opponent who attack my defense in the last day

I get 7 win on defense in the last day make me get grade A defense at 16-7. Before the defense score of the last day is added, my rank is about 62,400 and in top 10%. The grade A defense score of the last day make me get in to top 5% :smiley:

Score : 12408
Loot : Top 5%

Loot is normal top 5% loot but get in top 5% without buy back in this tournament is ok for me :slightly_smiling_face:

After I think again about this tournament, I think this is one of the hardest tournament ever. And blue limit break also make tournament much harder. Many people have strong 3* blue for challenge event. So, there many strong mono blue defense in this tournament that you might face. 3* blue for challenge event team is perfect for defense in this tournament, C Gunnar - lower defense, Nodri - lower defense against blue, C Ulmer increase attack and hit hard, Chich Jr. - hit very hard. Shrubbear is the best choice to counter that defense but green isn’t allowed. Unlike 4* tournament, even red 4* doesn’t have perfect heroes like 3* blue (no red 4* like C Ulmer) and there are effective mana controller like Proteus and Little John. Unlike 5* tournament, that you can charge in 6 tile and there are many choice to counter any heroes. Overall, mono blue 3* defense in this tournament is unstopable, unprotectable and many people use them. That is why it is one of the hardest tournament ever. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I’ve had pretty poor luck with Aethers so far, and don’t even get me started on my bad ninja pulls. This was a nice surprise.

8 Likes

No rebuys, crashed out early on Day 4, thought I would stay in 1-5% but ended up in 10%! But the loot here is way way better that all those months I used to chase leadership spots and get arrows in return :roll_eyes:

Defense remained undefeated 7-0. I didn’t spend any gems and took no stress. Got good loot at 10%. Good tourney for me :sunglasses:

7 Likes

OMG, I only have one Chick (i fed all the dupes away as I couldn’t see any functional advantage from she/him/they). I may have to check out that heroes functionality at some stage. :anguished:

My result was top 25%.
Defence A grade, but only took 10/25 potential attacks on in. Some idiot in the forums attacked me personally head on and I just couldn’t stomach E&P for a couple of days

That sucks. You need to do what’s best for you @sft1965 :wave:

1 Like

Feel free to feed away S1 dupes, but seasonal dupes unless you’re desperately short on roster space is usually worth keeping, especially since they only come around once a year.

Chick by itself isn’t that devastating, but when combined with Nordri and Ulmer/cGunnar he can do a stupid amount of damage.

Don’t let the trolls here get to you. :hugs:

2 Likes

Defenses of the top 10 finishers

20210719-Top10

8 Likes