⚔ [18 Jul, 2021] - 117th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Nature/ Green

Day 2 : 4-1 (9-1) (@ferg syndrome? :rofl:)

Go with Helo - Pixie - Gill-Ra - C Renfeld - C Oberon in all attack. The board is pretty good today with one bad board that I lose. I don’t know why but I usually have bad board against strong defense. This is a team that is lose

The start board is full of red and green and some yellow. I charge my Pixie but unwanted cascade charge enemy C Gunnar. I found that Pixie don’t work well against very aggressive defense if C Gunnar tank fire. Pixie block C Karil since he is about to fire but Chick Jr. fire + C Gunnar lose defense almost kill all my heroes. Then slash kill Pixie since she is weakest and the board full of yellow :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: And when I can charge my Helo, Ulmer and Nodri fire and kill all my heroes. So, the result is

:smile:

I think I will replace C Renfeld with CB Kailani if I face C Gunnar tank next time. In fact, If I use CB Kailani instead of C Renfeld, I think I will win. Pixie block C Gunnar and CB Kailani increase defense will make me survive longer and kill C Gunnar :slightly_smiling_face:

D : 7-5

This is my defense

My defense result is 3-2 in the end of day 1. I don’t know why but I feel like C Gunnar is better than CB Gunnar tank if flank and wing is very aggressive. However, I don’t have Sudri and enough emblem for Chick Jr. and Ulmer. CB Gunnar tank used to do very good job but now he did worse. Maybe, it is because of some new 3* heroes.

And I don’t know why C Oberon at flank doesn’t seem to be as great as Sudri. I think C Oberon do overall damage more than Sudri but it take 3 turn. Maybe, 3 turn is too long and have big different :smile:

Yeah, it look like that is the best way to set defense in this journey :+1:

I don’t know why your defense have so bad result. It look strong by overall except Helo at wing. “Healer at wing is never good.” I think you just get multiple lucky opponent :smile:

How is C Gunnar antidote ? He doesn’t cure anything.

How did you do 6 attack in day 1 :smile: ?

I have no idea :joy: Maybe, mono with very good board. Even, 3* team+0 can defeat 5* team+100 :rofl:

4 Likes