⚔ [18 Apr, 2021] - 104th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, All Elements

Good job! You’ll feel much better about your loot when you look at what I got for top 1%:

loot23

I’m starting to notice a trend, whenever I place well without having to spend 75 gems, the loot appears to be wholly unremarkable. Coincidence? You decide. :thinking:

6 Likes

And besides you got cleric emblems, the ones I need the most… :rofl::rofl:

Don’t worry. It seems I wasted all the luck in the battles.

3 Likes

Mine:

8 Likes

Top 10% - glove + cleric emblems. Ranked just outside of top 5%.

Defense was D A A A A. Got screwed on Day 1 (2 loss and 1 win). Last week was even worse - E A A A A (1 loss on Day 1). What can I say…

But at least RNG gave me a 3* unfarmable and cleric emblems are always welcomed - multiple copies of Rigard waiting to get to emblemed and not even counting 5* heroes.

7 Likes

After score from defense, I am at 20k+ score and yes I’m in top 100 (but I don’t want to tell you who I am :smiling_imp:). I think this is a second time that I am in top 100. I can guarantee that top 10 in this tournament have grade A defense in the last day because score from defense doesn’t change my position. I think they also so have grade A defense in day 1 to day 4 as well. You can see many people in top 100 have power of their defense less than 4000 and doesn’t even use effective tank. Those people are player who are really lucky in both offense and defense. And I’m very sure that those player get A defense because they are attacked only few times and usually win.

This my reward when I am in top 100 :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

20 ouches man! Grats on the top 100, fwiw though.
I lost that document that showed the order of the Rts. Could someone (if you have it) share the link with me please?

1 Like

That is identical to my top 5% loot. You have been ripped off imo.

3 Likes

My loot is OK, could be better, could be worse. I do appreciate the 100 embs.

9 Likes

Come on please? Boast properly! Give us a rank or anything? Throw us a bone?
:thinking:

1 Like

I bet you ik who you are @u2371 !!!

1 Like

@u2371 Ich bin zuversichtlich, dass Sie in der Allianz sind With vonrumplekumple

Edit- @u2371 Das deutsche U-Boot U-2371 war ein U-Boot des Typs XXIII des deutschen Kriegsmarines während des Zweiten Weltkriegs. Sie wurde am 7. Juli 1944 bestellt und am 19. Januar 1945 bei der Deutschen Werft AG, Hamburg, niedergelegt.

3 Likes

No, I am not German :smiling_imp:

:rofl: It is so funny that you can relate my name to those thing. In fact, my name is actually from user23761 and 23761 is just a my student code number when I was high school student.

3 Likes

Hey, I gave it an A for effort tho right! Lol! I thought I had cracked the enigma!

5 Likes

You guys are both awesome, just keep doing what you you do.
:grinning:

2 Likes

They might not be worth the trouble. Even now, I can hear Grazul, Grimble (and his goat), Rigard, Lady Wool, and Mist arguing over who should get the emblems. Malicna is even saying it should be kept until she gets fully ascended.

Meanwhile, cVivica is off to the side looking smug because she’s +20 and will not be reset. Poor Elkanen is off somewhere getting drunk with Boril because he knows he’s at the end of the queue…

4 Likes

I like to post here after the fact, I feel like if posted here before or during the tourney id be jinxing it

21-4 this week defense ended as a C but E most days.

5% loot :

I always seem to get the worst loot possible from these things

Fun tourney love the four star ones

5 Likes

Looks a lot like mine!

As expected top1, rank 800-something. 23-2 (losses with ~200 points), defense C, then straight A. First time I get 100 emblems, usually it’s 50 when I manage top1.

2 trooptokens welcome for next time ninja, still need purple (just 1), red and green (0…) manatroops. RNG thinks I need crit-troops, have multiple of those in each colour… At least the upgrade to HA is now done, so I can put the superfluous crittroops in HA9 for a make-over

7 Likes

Ha this is the one time j feel lucky I don’t have a 5* cleric (maxed anyway), and so can avoid this #firstworldproblem.

As of now I have:

• cRigs+19
  • cRigs+11 x2
  • cRigs+9 x2
  • Mist+18 x2
  • Hansel+18 x2

Lady Woolerton is giving me the sad sheepy eyes, and Ariel who is at 3/70 is seriously considering leaving my roster in protest of my lack of attention towards her (what a princess!! :joy:).

5 Likes

Rogue is the most wanted class for me so very happy with that loot

5 Likes

Why do you have so many C Rigs (You have x5 C Rigs !) ?