⚔ [18 Apr, 2021] - 104th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, All Elements

For my war teams. I almost always go 4-1 unless rush attack and cRgs is the perfect 1 off color support.

2 Likes

I will swap you 30 Bane costumes for 1 costume Rigard? Deal??

I missed out on the early costume chambers due to being suspended by these wonderful people.

1 Like

I got monk emblems (which I can use) so all was not lost. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just to let everyone wondering, how ametrine saphire wings performs, I was holding for B defense, but not convincingly :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just checked and I actually have 3 copies of Rigard’s costume. Since dupe costumes are essentially useless outside of feeding costumes for massive XP, I will gladly gift you one absolutely free of charge* because I’m such a nice guy! :smiley:

*well I would require you to sacrifice some goats to RNGesus so I get better pulls :rofl:

2 Likes

Locally available? Kangaroos, sheep and Alpaca’s. Would any of those work for you?

I could get some goats I guess a a couple km away but they are just plain bad tempered.

Nooooooooooooooo not alpacas they’re too damn cute! Kangaroos also a no since they’re somewhat vulnerable. But sheep? Hells yeah slaughter them like the sheep they are!! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I figured out who you are, let’s just say you’re a fairly high level player and your raid defense tank is a Horghall+19 am I correct? :wink: Nice alliance war score btw.

2 Likes

:+1: And how do you know solve my enigma ?

Since I’m not sure you want everybody to know who you are, I’m just gonna say the posts in this thread contain clues.

1 Like

I still don’t want everybody to know who I am as well :smiling_imp: but yes clues is in this thread and I understand how you solve my enigma. I give you 10/10 for solve my enigma. Thank you.

1 Like

Can I have at least 9/10? Saw this as a mistery that needs to be resolved, so I found you. Mr. double red in raid defence. :joy:

2 Likes

It’s not that hard to be honest, I also know who you are :smile:

2 Likes

Here have :100: instead :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yup, if he wanted to stay anonymous, maybe he should stay out of top 100. :see_no_evil::joy:

2 Likes

:rofl:

Btw I hope this doesn’t sound crazy or creepy, but I think I figured out who you are in real life based on your Youtube channel. You certainly have a very interesting and respectable job! :+1:

1 Like

Hahahaha… Yup, my job makes me feel so special. :joy:
It’s not creepy, I actually find it amusing. :+1:

1 Like

:smile:

@Slobix Well, I will give you… 8.9/10 :smiling_imp:

@Zsj I know it isn’t hard to find me if you know the right clue. I actually try that I take about 2-3 minute to find myself.

In fact, I am actually pretty crazy. Half of my mind want to be anonymous, but other half not :woozy_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This is the weirdness of the internet. Just based on my profile here, you can track down my personal home address in 2 minutes if you know what you are doing. I personally try to avoid finding things out that I wouldn’t otherwise without a computer/phone

Final

Wow offensively great tournament. Only lost 1 fight on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Bringing SonyaC and Ametrine to every fight since tuesday. Mist 3rd MVP against purple tanks.

Chose defense #6 with double green and I got smashed. Started out ok with 1:1 but it failed…so I probably should not give comments on defense teams any longer. :rofl:

Final rank was a bit worse…#33.000

3 Likes