⚔ [17th Jan, 2021] - 91st Raid Tournament - 4* Rush Attack, No Fire/Red

1 Like

I’d go with the agressive one. Despite being a rush tournament, you’d let the opponent charging tiles in the middle or the right flank and he/ she could wait until all his/ her heroes were charged. If I had to face a first team like yours, I’d try to kill c. Tiburtus first. Then c. Caedmon would remain as the only killer.

That’s what I do when facing an enemy team with so many healers.

My humble opinion. :wink:

2 Likes

It makes sense… Plus, Almur and c.Kashrek are sorcerers, so there is some innate mana control. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This would be my team:

I don’t have so many 4* green heroes, so I decided to go with this team to punish the mana generation.
I’m opened to any suggestion.

Good luck.

2 Likes

A pure healer in the middle is usually my favourite thing, especially if it doesn’t give any permanent buffs (like Gullinbursti or Kesh, with health boost). And with green being strong against your two blue, most of the people that attack you will have Caed and/or Melandor to dispell Brynhild.

So even with a bad board, I can discard and it’s basically garenteed I can get both health and damage speacials locked and ready. At absolute wrist case Gullin or Gaderius will go off but I’m still liking my chances.

If you’re going with blue wings, I think it must cost me to add greens. If the tiles aren’t there I should get punished by your tank. Either by damage or mana control.

Brynhild gives permanent, UNDISPELLABLE bonus in form of +24% managen and +74% def bonus against special skills

My mistake. I would still like to face that setup though. I like healers in the middle. I can heal up and wait for the immunity to wear off. And even if she goes off two times, all I have to worry about is tile damage (with two weak blues)

This is my defense team for this round

But not convinced this is my strongest option. Maybe I can emblem LJ a bit more. Guess I’ll change Skittleskull for caedmon, as he’s a lot stronger with +18. And mel as tank? He does dispell, and heal and give defense-buff, but is rather passive. Maybe mel in flank, and caedmon as tank? LJ is too fragile.

So, like this:

Only then my healers are in wing and might be too late?

@Lexxtarc why jott? I wouldn’t take blues, so he’s really no threat.

@Dudeious.Maximus 2 blues in wing when you know you face lots of green?

@Vikingblood80 kiril as the healer in no-red? Don’t you have better options?

2 Likes

Sure I do have. I want the def down to all…and he is charging in 6 rounds instead 7.

2 Likes

1st draft…

Edit,… changed…
2nd draft…

2 Likes

As much as it was tempting to have +100 defence for the first time, decided to go for more fire power and some mana control. So something like this (maybe I’ll put emblems on Hansel up to +18):

3 Likes

I like Jott, hes a hard hitter and this is a rush one so probably he will hit at least once. My idea is to kill fast, if possible using all hitters and multiple target heroes.

I think i could use LJ instead but hes really squishy.

1 Like

Jott is good, but mostly either offensively in a blue stack to make those blue tiles real killers, or defensively to discourage or limit the attacker in using blue; in this format, blue is weak to the green which will be plenty present, and red isn’t there… so you probably miss most of his effectiveness, as the offense won’t bring blue.

Compared with LJ, he does 200% vs 185%, not a really big difference. He has a bunch more health, so a bit more survivability, but being weak to green, he is probably dead sooner. So I wouldn’t use him.

Going with Sonya, Gullin, Bryn, Hu and Proteus. My LJ is not maxed

Since I hate rush I’m not counting on good score

Bah! Power leveled Mother North for this tourney but now don’t need her. Oh well, I suppose I’ll find some use for her somewhere else. I’m kicking around this team which I think is good except for the right wing. Decent alternatives to costume Sonya could be Triton+18 for more punch and higher family bonus, or Frank+0 for devestation. Also have Hansel+11. LJ is without emblems and deemed to squish. Thanks all!

My updated defense. Figured that Li Xiu could be easily trampled by a purple offense team. Instead, going with Kasshrek and Brynhild

1 Like