⚔ [17th Jan, 2021] - 91st Raid Tournament - 4* Rush Attack, No Fire/Red

Nice loot this time, looks like I have permanently unlocked those emblems. :joy:

12 Likes

I guess there was a reason for my devilish good luck this week :smiling_imp:

Nice loot too. Only 50 emblems but the reset makes up for it a bit

See you in the next one!

11 Likes

I hope you didn’t sign anything! Do not sign in any circumstances! :joy:

1 Like

No EHT since a long time :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

I was quite unlucky with the tournament. I went 22-3, win-loss slate, but with an E defence. My alliance leader once said that a 22-3 slate was enough to reach the Top 1% before. Maybe I just missed it. At least, it was the first time in a while that I did not use gems to continue in the tournament.

Congrats to everyone who reached the Top 1% :grinning:

6 Likes

Lots of firsts for me this week :smiley:
First time finishing in the top 10! Also first time getting a 4* mat from tourney loot, quite pleased :blush:
Defense went 18-5 for an A all the days and went 25-0 on offense.

15 Likes

Congrats! So we have 2 forum regulars in the top 10 this time :+1:

1 Like

What tourney is next, good fellow?

2 Likes

I was thinkimg myself about it, but I’m not sure. They have changed the order this week (should have been 5* rush no fire), so have no idea what will happen next. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Final Result

Defense: Melendor.C - Buddy - LJ - Gadeirus - Skittleskull

ATK: 18-7
DEF: 10-6 (Grade A)

Reward

IMAGE 2021-01-24 00:37:58

12 Likes

Final Result

Defense: Fura - Gullinbursti - Buddy - Skittleskull - Jott (B grade for all 5 days)
Offense: 20W - 5L
Got 200-300+ pts on all the losses so decided to buy back in. Just barely made it into top 1%

Reward: 2 ETT, 1 EHT, 100 Barbarian emblems

10 Likes

Well done girl, I saw your name in the leaderboard, and if I remember correctly, I watched one of your vides about the strategy for rush attack wars. It was really helpful for me. So, I’m not surprised you did well in this one. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @Slobix :blush:

And yes that video was from me :slightly_smiling_face: Glad you found it helpful!

Here’s a link to that post in case it’s helpful for anyone else too:

New War Rule -- ⏩ Rush Attack - #449 by Itty

8 Likes

Final - Busy week! Roller coaster results all week. Day 2 and 3 were real low points while Day 4 and 5 were high points! Here are my daily results:

Day 2 - Attacking - 2-3, Defending - 1-0 (A-rated defense)
Day 3 - Attacking - 2-3, Defending - 0-1 (1-1 B-rated defense)
Day 4 - Attacking - 5-0, Defending - 0-1 (1-2 D-rated defense)
Day 5 - Attacking - 5-0, Defending - 1-0 (2-2 B-rated defense)

The use of Almur early on was my issue! When I switch to using Brynhild instead, my attacks were much better as Day 4 & 5 revealed! I don’t use my 4* and 3* heros except during these tournaments, so I learn something every time!

I finished Top 5% receiving 50 Cleric emblems and a 3* ascension item for my troubles. The emblems went straight to Kunchen to finish maxing him out! Booyah! :star_struck:

Well done everyone who finished in the Top 1%! Nicely done! Special congrats to @Itty for the Top 10 finish! :wink:

6 Likes

Finished top 10%
Offense went 17-3. One of the few times my pacing hurts me.
Defense went 6-7

3 Likes

Offense

I went 25-0, which I believes a first for me, though I’ve gotten 24 wins several times before.

Defense

Ended up with straight A’s

Ranking

I think my highest before this was 8th

Rewards

Pretty crappy, as usual. Thanks, RNG.

14 Likes

Day 5 & final

Went with the same team on the last day as on day 4.

Even the heroes skills hinder each other it still works on Rush.
Won 8 out of 9 fights with it.

Defense: went down to C.

Loot: Monks, yeah Joon is happy. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Last 2 attacks went nicely resulting in my highest ever score and rank :slight_smile:

2nd top 1% without continuing.
Also fine gloves in the loot. King Arthur was quite happy for the emblems!
Almur wasn’t the most durable during the attacks so I hope to find him some emblems from Alchemy Lab when it’s finally maxed in a few days time…

9 Likes

FYI, late to the party but I chose the last defense of 4 holys and c rigard tank, it went A grade every day and helped me finish in top 1%

4 Likes

Defenses of the top 10 finishers

3 Likes