⚔ [17 May, 2020] - 56th Raid Tournament - 5* Bloody Battle, All Elements

I checked the ranking just after the tournament ended and was top 5%. then, when the rewards came, I dropped to top 10%. I’m very curious how this is posible …

Easy to explain. This was just a temporary result.

Pls moderators add some explanation. I see this question pop up every week. :astonished: :see_no_evil:

This is before Defense tanks are calculated right? So, all the A Defense get their +900, B’s +650, C, s500 etc. I believe that’s what changes the final outcome. It does it that way daily so I’m only ASSuming here

That could be the only explanation, but my defence finished in A, so got all the points there.

1 Like

DAYS 4+5

• STUNK up the joint horribly going a combined 4W-6L
    (2W-3L DAY 4 2W 3L DAY 5)
    Screenshot_20200523-124654
    GROSS!!!
    DEFENSE
    Attacked 19X GOING 11W 8L
    Screenshot_20200523-125051
    OVERALL
    Screenshot_20200523-125333
    Screenshot_20200523-123708
    I’ve seen better at 5% and I’ve seen worse. I’m just really surprised that I actually landed in the top 5 with such a pathetic offensive output! 15W 10L!!! OUCH -Proves starting point makes a huge huge difference
    GREAT JOB E1
    SEE YOU IN THE 3
    RUSH NO ICE
    -APOLLO
3 Likes

Hey @Axel11 can I see your final score? I’m kinda curious now myself considering you gotta an A Defense… It’s kinda peculiar to me too. According to @Vikingblood80, there’s an answer that a mod can give as this is obviously a much asked question.

Hey. I got 14125 points and ranked 82988. Chose not to buy back in on the last day and missed 3 attacks. I am curious way I went down. If the 5% ranking would have been before the tournament ended I would have understood: other players still playing and winning points. But I first checked like 10-15 minutes after the tournament ended.

1 Like

I’m sorry bud… I do not know why that happened to you. I can suggest a couple of things for you, but you’ve probably done one already- check forum and search for that specific question. 2. I just might get your issue more attention. DEFINITELY post your comment in the 57th raid tournament thread and possibly tag guvnah, or another mod. Not too many people are really reading this thread anymore- ( they’re all in the DON’T SPEND $ ON THE ToL thread).I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help to you with this- but I’m sure you’ll get a detailed answer if you post it in the beginning of the next raid tourney- thread. ( PS it should be 3* rush attax no ice heroes) so get your 3* reds ready.

The calculation process takes 15 - 20 minutes. You just looked 5 minutes too early.

1 Like

That was easy
sretcarahC ytnewT

Thanks for the suggestions. I will try first to find an answer in previous threads. And thanks for the hint about the next tournament, actually do need to finish leveling Namahage.

1 Like

If you are referring to the rewards processing, it actually took about an hour (or so it showed to me). But the points and ranking should be done quicker, otherwise it just lives room for interpretations. It’s just one more thing questionable about this game. Not that it matters much rewards wise, still just carp.

Essentially the reason is the defence score.

The “end of tournament” number is without Day 5’s defence score added in. The “rewards score” is after Day 5 defence bonus has been added.

If you were near the cusp of 5%&10% then not getting A-Grade defence could have been the tipping point to have others leap-frog you from 10% up to 5%.

2 Likes

Update

Score = 17,996, Rank = 3274; Top 1%

Offence

As much as I dislike 5* tournaments because of the very high TP, I ended up buying 2x continues this time (was bored really…)

Defence

Rocky start but it came good on Day 2

Rewards

30 Emblems is the highlight here.

2 Likes

And so here we are in a weird place…I’ve now been A rated on defence for 15 days straight in tournaments. Which is of course because I have both Telluria and C.Rigard so I have mixed feelings…

But it’s a tournament so I’ll take it.

Had a good finish and was 1017th overall which was a good result I think

5 Likes

Rewards? Anything extra ordinary?

Thanks for the answer @Guvnor, but thats the thing, I finished with an A defence. So there was some other voodoo behind the drop.

@ApollosEmpire

Loot was decent enough

3 Likes

Top 10 finishers defenses for future reference even though it’s probably a no brainer for this tourny.

4 Likes

Late post,…

Final Result

Defense: Seshat+13 - Vela+1 - Telluria+9 - Ursena+11 - Kingston
ATK & DEF result forget to screen and count :sweat_smile:
But I’m sure… Defense Grade is B, and rank is Top 1%.

Reward

Orb, 20 Ranger and 2xETT is great, I will keep ETT for next POV.

2 Likes