Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
All Elements
:five: :star:
or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Healing, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: 🏅 [Oct 6, 2019] 25th Raid Tournament! — 5* Bloody Battle, All Elements

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

3 Likes

Tournament De Guv

Last Time

Click to view details last time round

Offence: 8 win, 4 losses. Knocked out on Day 3 & didn’t buy back in.
Defence: D, B, B, B, B
Overall Score = 9139, Top 25%

Defence

Thinking of setting

All Options:

Good Luck & happy battles everyone :smiley:

5 Likes

Fingers crossed the lack of healing will mean we don’t just see a bucketload of GTV.

Not holding my breath… We may just get a demonstration of how Telly is still a top tank even without all her powers :wink: Who’d have thought it.

Haven’t decided yet whether to tank with Telly, BK or Freya.
I may well be community minded and leave Telly out, even though lots of people will run her just to get that OP Vela flank insta-synergy.

5 Likes

The easy way to avoid that would be if they banned green for the tournament.

They come around every now and again :joy:

I’m just expecting to see the same lack of variation as is now normal in mid-high diamond…
And it makes me sad - I normally really enjoy tournaments, but this doesn’t have me excited… Will have a go of course but not likely to gem in for a continue.

3 Likes

@Guvnor I just had an epiphany. What if you’re correct about these tournaments because sg is actually waiting for your posts and then setting the tournament settings. :exploding_head:

also arent bloody battles all about speed? why yunnan?

2 Likes

The minions provide pseudo healing anyway so if green is allowed, you absolutely will see an (over)abundance of Telly tanks everywhere. Actually I think bloody battle is where minions are most effective since they’re the closest you can get to “healing” without actually healing.

7 Likes

Looking forward to this, to see myself how Telluria does without HOT :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Should I use my telly in this tournament? :smiley: Give her some face time before she’s nerfed into oblivion.

Haha nah I’m just following the cycle from the first go around.

Going with Yunan tank cause, while he’s not fast, he sticks around and protects the rest of the squad so they can charge up and fire

1 Like

This:

or this?

Rainbow is obviously preferred but Wilbur is too easy to exploit on defense. Option 2 does present an easier target for yellow stacks though…

1 Like

Hi, first time i post.

One question : is Heimdall’s HP boost considered as a healing? I know resurection is meaningless but he is my most valuable tank atm…

Thank you!
(English is not my natural language, mais je me débrouille ^^)

1 Like

OP telluria strikes again:)))) top 1 inc

1 Like

So you are testing the possible upcoming nerfs! Clever :wink:

1 Like

Even without the HoT, GTV’s going to wreck people in this tournament. A lot of people will be out by the end of the second day.

3 Likes

Yep… :sleeping:

20 times :sleeping:

1 Like

No Telluria here, so this has to do:

• Kadilen 4/58 (will be soon 4/80)
  • Vela +12
  • Sif +4
  • Clarissa 4/80
  • Natalya +7

Thinking about switching Kadilen for Greg +14 maybe? Just don’t like he’s Average, but with his emblems …

How quickly can you get Kadilen up?

In terms of “punishing bad boards” - Kadilen at tank (:scream:) could work… It’s probably not happening in time, though.
It makes use of the crazy Vela insta-synergy and whips anyone that brings reds. Sif IMHO is slightly better as a flank anyway and Clarissa is going to be quick enough at wing if not using a holy tank.

Is Greg your only other green option?

1 Like

I can get her to max tomorrow I think, given the autofarming of Rare Stage 3 and the ton of green trainers I still have, including 4* from Springvale. Food may be an issue though. Greg and her are my only green 5* close to be maxed, from 4* I have Gadeirus, Melendor, Hansel and Brynhild - healers barring Hansel, so not really an option.

Edit: probably will put Kadilen as tank and flank her with Sif and Vela (milking her while she is not nerfed) as you said. And if I get lucky and get her Zelda cosplay tomorrow she might as well profit from costume bonus while I level it.

2 Likes