⚔ [17 Jul, 2012] - 169th Raid Tournament - 5* Rush Attack, No Blue/ Ice

Finished 21-4

2 defeats in the first two matches Day 1 and another 2 defeats in the 2 last matches in Day 5

3 Likes

Thank you for only caring about releasing 90 heroes per month and not fixing the basic. Very good job​:+1::+1::+1:

Will be stuck on 5% or even 10% - don’t exactly care because I never get anything on 1% but really?! Awesome job Zynga, hope the greed is giving the revenue you wanted even the gameplay is deteriorating :+1:

2 Likes

It’s very bizarre and disappointing not be challenged in the defense. You end up stuck at C grade

2 Likes

That’s because everyone was attacking me!

1 Like

Hope I can stay here :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Your defense have been busy this tournament

Congrats on A grade

1 Like

Let’s hope the loots worth it.

First time… 100% (9-0, 5xA) :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Day 5: 1-2. The one win was enough to ensure top1.

Took out Alfrike, but then Kalo fired and put mindless on me… and then MN resurrected Alfrike. 0.

Forgot a screenshot for the last match, but had an octros tank. Went with my mono yellow anyway, but not enough yellows to make a difference. Did take out corner MN; but I’m noticing all these newer 85+20 heroes are so sturdy, I can’t take them out easily.

Anyways, top1 in a 5* tournament :muscle:

Loot:

7 Likes

Loot (5%):
IMG_20220723_110913
and I don’t need ranger emblems :frowning:

3 Likes

FINAL RESULTS

O : 12-4
D : 15-14 (E-D-D-B-B)

D team : MN - Prof Liden - Kunchen - C. BK - Roostley

Score : 11413
Tier loot : Top 25%

LOOT

0/4 aether rolls … :rofl:

I don’t understand the matchmaking system, my 2 last attacks were against 2 top players from Avengers both with double Alfrike Kalo MN Khufu and I was top 10%… :cold_face:

4 Likes

Epic tome of emblems in my 1% loot. So 750 emblems - kinda makes up for the rest of the loot being garbage

3 Likes

Final results
Attack : 9-4
Defense : 6-17 (EEDEE)
Score : 8456
Ranking : 313477 (Top 50%)

Worst tournament result… since the last time this tournament was run, so not my favourite obviously :joy:

Loot was as expected

Alt account did much better and was rewarded for the top 5% finish

See you all next week! Should be fun with several new 4*s to try out

6 Likes

I’m happy with my loot. Top 1%

4 Likes

Well, I fell out of the top 1% some time after my last attacks yesterday, but still my best five star tournament in a long time.
O: 19-4
D: Bs and Cs

4 Likes

I forgot to do day 5 fights, lol. So 15-5 it was, luckily I stayed atleast in top 5%, but pretty sure I would’ve gotten to top 1% had I done my hits. Defence held A for the whole tournament.

3 Likes

This sign of someone who isn’t overly invested in this game! Well done. :+1:

1 Like

Top 25%
Offense: 8-4
Defense:91%.

I went 2-3 against Alfrike. Last lost was a pretty bad board against a Ferant tank flanked by Ludwig who powered up Congalach to wipe me out. Pretty upset about that last lost because I like to have all of my losses to be against Alfrike.

I’m shocked at my defense. I was not expecting 91%. Maybe the low TP helps bring in “lesser” attackedrs who aren’t prepared to handle this team? Only two of the attackers had a tp over 5000 (one of which was the only loss). I’d love to watch how these fights went.

Till the next 5 star rush…

2 Likes

Defenses of the top 10 finishers

3 Likes

6 red heroes in the top 10 defenses. I find this to be the broken part of these tournaments.
It’s the least common color!

2 Likes