16 Warm Capes. OR: "What have you done out of boredom with your heroes?"

I had 16 warm capes. Ice is the only group I dont have a 5* in. I have all 4 & 3*s fully maxed but one…

AGWE.

I just ascended AGWE to the top tier because I am all out of blues to work on. Have been for a long time now, it seems.

Have you ever chucked resources down a hole, just “because”?

6 Likes

I maxed Danzaburo. Still have 24 orbs…

3 Likes

yes. whenever I get my gloves past the minimum emergency reserve I level another 4.
Still have 20 orbs, not quite as many as grzechol.

But they come in handy. I used li xiu and colen in my tourney defense this week, and I used skittleskull on attack today. Soooo, it’s not all terrible?

3 Likes

TWO DOZEN ORBS?!!? Is that AFTER Tony Danza??

1 Like

What have I done out of boredom with blue heroes?

Working on Karil now :smiley: Because I have no other blue 4* or 5* heroes to use those capes on.

My wife got her 2nd Richard today. Meanwhile, I have no blue 5*s :sob:

Blue and yellow are dry colors for heroes to level tbh

4 Likes

HA!!! Maxing my 2nd Gato was the last thing I did before turning my mats towards Agwe!

3 Likes

Well at least he’s in class quests where green enemies are all over the place :stuck_out_tongue: So his nature shield should be helpful for your team to survive, it’s something I suppose. I don’t have Agwe myself, wish I at least had another blue 4* to work on. I’d take the Jack of Diamonds at this point lol

3 Likes

Skittleskull was my second maxed green after Melendor because she was all I had to work on in that color, and I had like 12 shields. I use her in sorcerer class trials, and she was actually instrumental in beating Ursena on hard, thanks to her attack down. I refused to ascend a second Kelile to final ascension when I lacked reds, though. Just gave the feeders to Poseidon, who was working toward 4^80. I value variety, and I can only see leveling duplicates of a few heroes if I have very limited choices.

You have to plan for the future, but you also have to roll with what you have. I would have definitely done final ascension on Agwe in your situation. I mostly feel like no hero is useless, but boy, Mok-Arr sure looks pretty close to me. I can’t imagine I would ever give him tabards, even if I had him.

4 Likes

I maxed Elena out of boredom

4 Likes

Pretty much everything I max at this point, including 5 stars, is out of boredom. I could use a few specific heroes for my healing / cleanse needs (if I want to chase, I don’t) … but most of the heroes I’m maxing now aren’t really needed and don’t even see war time generally.

1 Like

So quick follow up questions… What level are all of you and how many heroes do you have? (not including spots for feeders, but Heroes you have locked which includes doubles you dont use, scraps waiting to be trained up, etc.)

I am level 45 and have 70 heroes “locked”.

1 Like

Well today I gained my 35 shield. I was leveling the second wabit in 1 week, I’ve leveled 4 3*.

until yesterday I got Miki. Now I’m leveling Miki just for getting out of boredom

2 Likes

WOW. I imagine you walking around the E&P world with all these mats; just randomly summoning new heroes… “Hey kid, ya wanna get big n strong?”

2 Likes

STOP GIVING ME SHIELDS.

Fear my mean green team. It’s so gewd.

5 Likes

That reminds me! I cant believe I still dont have a single 4* green troop after all this time!

I had to chase a yellow one to finally get one. My yellow 4* is kinda anemic, but watch out for my 3* yellow troops!

1 Like

I’ve put 5 emblems on Cheshire Cat. I don’t get to use it that often but I rarely use Sabina and that’s all I’ve got in that class :persevere:

3 Likes

I maxed my sabina on emblems and now that I have 155 sorc emblems again… Skittles is my only other maxed sorcerer … do I???

2 Likes

Level 55 with 181 locked heroes

3 Likes

When you’ve been playing for 18 months, orbs etc aren’t really a thing any more.

5 Likes