No Nature/ Green
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Buff Booster

Each buffs adds an attack multiplier!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [27th Sept, 2020] - 75th Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, No Nature/ Green

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

2 Likes

I noticed no new topic, so I made this one. Maybe they can be merged or taken over when @Guvnor has time.

I did really well in the last edition, going 25-0 in offense, but defense didn’t do as well, starting with E.

My ideas for defense now:

6 Likes

I will try this.

I have: def down, a dispell’-agressive pig, a walking titan -banner, a hot+attack up , and a cleaneser…

6 Likes

No real idea what I should try.
Most of the time I don’t have big problems with passive tanks during buff booster, but I don’t really have an alternative to kiril. Grimm has super weak def, I don’t want a sniper, and I don’t have boril leveled. So if I want a blue tank I can only really use kiril.

And the rest as aggressive as possible, I’m not sure with Zia Lei, but hope the rest will be useful. Maybe sonja instead of Zia?

3 Likes

A bit bummed that I can’t use Brynhild for this :pensive:

Going to try Sabina’s costume instead of cRigard this tournament. That dispel and buff prevention should come in handy. Still leveling the costume but will be done by tomorrow. Thought about putting Triton+0 on the left wing for another buffer, but settled on Mist instead. Hope this will do well

6 Likes

Looks solid mate!

20 solids

2 Likes

I will go with this defense.

Healer tank with double average AoE flank is the best defense. C Tiburtus + C Wu Kong is like Frigg + Odin for 4*.

5 Likes

I really messed up the last 4* buff booster because I didn’t save my team. going to try this, though, since I just maxed cTibs and no green. by the next time, I’ll have Mist maxed and she’ll be a good option in here also, but this is what I’ll use for defense:

now I just need to make sure that I keep the costumes on before I go to bed and don’t mess it up again. :laughing:

2 Likes

You will be easy target for yellow team. Do you have Kiril or Boril to put it in the middle?

1 Like

This is my selection. I reckon I have all angles covered.

2 Likes

Kiril to buff up my team, Mist and c Sabina to block their buffs, c Sabina to debuff them, c Sonya to cleanse my team and c boril to add a nice reflect buff to all. I’m just worried it doesn’t do enough damage…

1 Like

Zero damage mate! Try to squeeze at least a Grimm in… honestly…

Do you guys think that Mist instaed of the Pig is better? I choise the pig to punish dispeller but Mist might work too…

What do you think?

Edit:

Last tournament I was out on day two… with a fat 1:9 E def… i want to do better now

I do have Kiril, but cRigard also gives two buffs and the attack up is better. two healers might be a bit much, but if they both went off, that would be three buffs with the added defense I suppose. and I do have Boril and costume, but he’s at 4/1 and i haven’t even started the costume yet. i’m curious to see how this lineup fares, though.

that’s a solid lineup you’ve got. kinda funny, I would probably bring the exact same team in against it, but maybe with Nordri instead of Kiril. don’t have Kiril’s costume, otherwise I would bring that. cKiril is the antidote to regular Kiril after all… :slightly_smiling_face:

and good luck this week everyone! I sat out last week because I forgot to set a defense, and I’m really lacking in good 5* hitters for a bloody battle anyway. i heard from someone in my Alliance that after a certain point it was just Elizabeths and GMs everywhere. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

He was lying… Elizabeth and Gm was not EVERYWHERE…

only in tank position… :joy:

2 Likes

What about this?

I have couple of ideas:

What about the last one? Kiril + ladies? Maybe even c.Kelile? :thinking:

I’m never really sure how to put my defence team together for these. This is what I’m going with I think; I’d welcome any feedback. Thanks!

2 Likes

I am going C.Rigs, Jott, C.Kiril - Grimm - Zila Lei ( I might squeeze Mist or Pig in place of Grimm who doesnt have costume)

2 Likes