⚔ [15th Nov, 2020] - 82nd Raid Tournament - 5* Buff Booster, No Nature/ Green

My best score ever… well, at least for now :grin:
Hope will finish in top 100

2 losses - defense A for now

If there was blue tank, I was attacking with this team

3 Likes

Nice! There is lots of blue…I bring a Mitsuko and hope she charges before she’s dead. If she can it’s game over for them.

Agree, I still have her on my regular raid defense. Have Vela here too here, just at Flank. I felt Ariel was more suited to Tank given it’s Buff Booster, and she is also sturdier than Vela.

Always a risk but I’ve been hit 21 times and won 14 of them for 66.6% and A rated. Been A rated every day from the start so that tells me that not everyone has Mitsuko :joy:

It’s a risk bringing red against blue. Mine usually works because I’m mono Red and I’m raiding Green tanks. The idea being that by the time you’ve taken out the green tank Mitsuko has charged to then mitigate the Finley/Vela/Magni on the Flanks or Wings.

In a no green tournament with blue tanks Mono red is off so you have to go 4-1 or 3-2 and hope you get Mits charged in time. Lots of my alliance didn’t go mono blue defence (or 4-1 like I did) because they were worried about Mits. I just said “bring it on” and chucked it out.

It’s worked well.

Day 5
3-2… again?! I was right to be scared of the final day. :rofl: That makes it

3-2
5-0
2-3
5-0
3-2

At least I didn’t have to buy in a second time, and defense picked up 2 more wins for a stellar 13-2 finish.

Can’t give enough credit to my defense this week, if you’d told me I still had a shot at top 1% after the dumpster fire that was the first 3 days I would’ve just laughed in your face said dream on.

3 Likes

19-6 here too
The score is lower though, my defense has been a nice consistent E or D lol.

Score: 15,765 / Top 5%
Offense: 19-6
Defense: 4-8

3 Likes

Not that bad

Screenshot_20201121-051553_Empires

50 clerics emblems plus an EHT , and a compass

I take it

5 Likes

top 5% and 50 sorcerer emblems was the best I got.

4 Likes

loot10

Finally got the fabled 100 emblems, too bad it’s cleric and I already have a Mist+18 and two Hansel+18. Maybe time to start on second Mist+18? :joy: Or maybe it’s finally time to give Rigard some emblems…

8 Likes

Pfff… Really exciting tournament, enjoyed in it very much! :heart:
Rewards: race to 100 emblems 0 out of 6. What was the chance for that again? I’ll divide that by ten and that will be the chance for me. :joy:

5 Likes

Offense

24 W - 1 L

Offense Team

I used a single offense team for this one.

Defense

4 W - 10 L (D, D, D, D, E)

Defense Team

Final result and loot

Top 1%
Score: 18707

6 Likes

Ah well, just missed out on the 1% I guess. Another nondescript Tourney.

6 Likes

20-5 offense
B at defense
Ended as top1%

Lucky with rewards

7 Likes

Congratulations :slight_smile:

I reached the 25% rank, but I am ok with that, given I just have three 4 *s at this point. Fun to min max with what one has. Well done, all :partying_face:

4 Likes

Final Result

Defense: Seshat - Vela - Kiril - Ursena - Poseidon

ATK: 20-5
DEF: 7-5 (Grade B)

Reward

Nice 1x EHT, 2x ETT and 100 clerics awesome :muscle: candidate for Snow White after max.
2xETT: 2x rare troop, keep it later great for feed :sunglasses:
EHT keep for xMas

8 Likes

Top 25% in a 5* tournament when you only have three 4* heroes in your roster is an incredible achievement in it’s own right. Well done! :+1:

4 Likes

Aw, thank you. I must add that some of my 3 *s have emblems though, that makes them really useful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OFFENSE : 18-7 (4 losses on day 3… )

DEFENSE : A-C-B-B-B

LOOT

3 Likes

The chance of it getting 50 emblems 6 times in a row is 0.75^6 = 0.17797 … or in other words 17.8 %.

This is not very low…and even higher than the chance of rolling a certain number on a 6 sided die. (16.7%)

Finished with an A defense every day, lost 7 offense raids in total, barely squeaked in under 1% with a score of 16943 and rank 13472:

The loot was meh, except for the 100 monk emblems (and the reset emblem, but I have plenty of those) - my Jabberwock just went to +19.

75 gems for 100 emblems isn’t a bad deal, I guess.

3 Likes