⚔ [15th Aug, 2021] - 121th Raid Tournament - 5* Bloody Battle, All Elements

5* tournaments also know as pay to win tournaments.

Will go c.quintus/Drake/c.azlar/kadilen/Alasie everyone equiped with LVL 24 mana troops.

Can’t wait to get matched against limit broken black Knights and Krampus in the first day and get smashed since the game really thinks my teams are match for those.

1 Like

1st draft…

I think, too many avarage… so…
2nd draft…

1 Like

I would place Frigg on left flank or left wing…

1 Like

Finally. Just finished vollermork +20 and limit break

In the end, will try Elizabeth… Looks like people are intimidated with her. :man_shrugging:t2:

Clarissa Instead of Ursena for speed.

1 Like

Have it set up like this

Any thoughts on placement are appreciated. Maybe moving mica to flank? Thanks and good luck!

I have the same exact question. I came on looking for who to SUPPORT Bera with, but I’m not seeing anyone choosing to use her…

1 Like

Best thing you can do is to not use mica at all.

Also I would probably swap kingston with Panther

Maybe more along these lines? Other options in yellow include Joon and malosi full emblems both, or devana +7

Should I use Frigg instead of Frosth?

1 Like

This is what I’m thinking of running with. Any thoughts or suggestions on placement?

Day 1:

O: 4-1; awful opening and killed by Zeline tank who fired 3 times… Even though I had 2 very fast heros charging in 6, I couldn’t find those 6 tiles… Somehow killed Zeline with tiles, so not a 0.

D: 0-0

Better luck to you, guys! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Day 1, 4–1.

The one loss was to this team:

Fun times.

4 Likes

5-0 start and already facing 4800+ teams. Went 4 Dark - 1 Ice in all 5 matches.

With the mana troops and Hannah’s passive, only need 6 tiles to charge the Dark heroes the first time around. Krampus is there as an insurance for when the tiles are scarce and his taunt saved my bacon a couple of times by absorbing AOE damage from opposing Vela and Kadilen.
Did switch Grimble in for Ametrine once against a Bera tank.

Defense is 1-1 at the moment. Dear RNG, you can stop making any matches to my defense now, thank you :grin:

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

In case anyone is interested how my defence is holding up (w rabbit, morel, bera, c kadilen,lb c marj) it is 8/2 for a solid A on day 1. I have also limit broken w rabbit so he is lvl 81 so far and will increase as the tournament progresses. I know taunt heroes (of which I have none) are desirable in bloody battle but I would say that my closest approximation of the standard meta war defence is perfectly viable here and I’m still surprised I’m not seeing it more often considering how prevalent it is.

Offence is 5-0 for me so far.

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Yesterday 3:2. Today 5:0 / Def. 1:1

2 Likes

Not so lucky today with 2 losses. First one was against this team

Really was a matter of picking your poison :sweat_smile: At least it wasn’t a zero. The other loss was to a Fogg tank. He really, really hits hard.

RNG didn’t heed my plea yesterday and defense was 1-3 for an E. A bit better today at 2-4 D.

First goal is to survive Day 3. Good luck everyone!

6 Likes

Day 2:

O: 4-1 (8-2); deep into the 4800+ territory, it’s not a very friendly environment. :joy: Bad board or a mistake usually means it’s all over. Today, the hardeat pill to swallow was this team:

A bad board, manage to kill Bera, but once her teammates started to fire, it was pretty painful. :see_no_evil:

D: 1-1 (B); also 1-1 during the day 2 so far.

4 Likes

4 Likes

doing unexpectedly well. First day, faced opponents at my level, 5 easy wins. Today went into 4800+ territory, 4-1. Had a few lucky very good boards, and 1 in which I got totally wrecked before even charging.

Defense going well, 5-1, A-A.

4 Likes