Nobody cares about your titan. Higher 15* 16* wanted

I think this is a cool idea just to mix it up and keep it interesting. There’s so much content coming out but seeing the same 5 titans can get a bit dull after a while.

I just hope the loot steps up along with the titan. Sick of killing 14* titans for tall boots arrows and 3 gems.

4 Likes

I’m sure it would step up. However, it would only increase up marginally enough to the point that you’d be required to collect hundreds of data points to see it (looks at @Guvnor ) .

Whether it was 12*, now 14*, or possibly 16*, the refrain will always be “why am I using all these items and still getting garbage loot”. We all know how much SG loves a low-probability loot drop.

2 Likes

With rares…

6 Likes

Hey now, don’t look at me :stuck_out_tongue: someone elses turn?

1 Like

I don’t really know how to play with Titan over 12* because doesn’t matter what kind of hero u have you have no time to complete one and half minutes with them. Eaven at 12* one shot of the Titan and the hero is instant dead. There no point to fight bigger Titan

Need help or what?

20 characters

2 Likes

When the thread was initiated, I was playing in a top 300-400 alliance where we regularly killed 12s but had a hard time with higher titans. Nowadays I’m playing in a top100 alliance and we’re stringing 14s, just recently killed number 100 in a row - so I can tell you there are possibilities to kill these (sometimes within a couple of hours when it’s a rare one or you want to climb into top10 after winning a war) and it’s a fair point to ask for a bit more variety (which I btw also supported when I was not affected directly a while ago!)

2 Likes

I remember a time when 10* was consider difficult yet I was killing them with 4* heroes like Grimm and using cheap items like turtle banner. Now a fully emblems Grimm is basically a 5* hero.
People will always complain about things are impossible while others can demonstrate that it can be done. Might not be easy, but possible

3 Likes

Feel this needs bringing back to life again for 2021.

Although mythic titan is a nice distraction we need bigger titans for every day slaying

4 Likes

No thanks unless drop rate for 4* mats is above 5% nobody wants to spend costffull object to beat bigger titans.

1 Like

Its so boring only getting a few flags in before its dead. Its rare a titan lasts 10 hours and have to implement a hold to allow players to hit when they wake up in the morning for most elements.

14* are just not tough enough these days

1 Like

Obviously, there should be a titan portal where folks can spend gems to try and gain the ability for their alliance to fight a new titan.

I mean, obviously. Spending gems in portals is the answer to everything.

10 Likes

I love the new season 4. Always get excited for anything new. I was wondering though if there was any plans for a new titan level though. Was there ever a titan increase after launch?

Titans were capped at 12* for a long time so, yes, there is precedent for an increase.

1 Like

I’m totally fine with them releasing 15* and 16* titans for the alliances that are strong enough to take them…

… as long as they don’t reduce loot for those of us who can’t.

5 Likes

Completely agree. Our alliance strings 14* titans, and they are usually dead with over 12 hours remaining. We don’t need to flask, and it’s rare that I use 4 flags, let alone 5 or more.

I would say that they should at least increase the loot chances for 15*+ titans.

It has been months since I received a 4* mat from killing a titan (except for one bonus draw on a rare). Nothing from titan chests either. My last titan chest I got 56k ham, 3 gems and 5 emblems. Not even a “real” 3* mat (I don’t count a battle manual).

Don’t forget the powerful scabbards.

I’m fine where we are at with titans. You really want to have to farm more mats for battle items? We already have the Mythic. I farm HARD During AR and just seem to keep enough mats for what I need for the month. The loot is already far below what is blown on battle items, unless you are lucky enough to get a 4* ascension mat.

2 Likes

no thanks. 14* is more than enough in terms of loot and global power.
i don’t want to start skipping titans after we started chaining 14* few months ago.

better have events like mythical titan for that.

2 Likes