Nobody cares about your titan. Higher 15* 16* wanted

Dang, guess it’s just me that has problems with mats. Even when we were chain killing 14’s, they were still crap. Not that I expected a couple extra loot slots to make a difference at consistent A+ to B grade. Then again, luck has never been a friend of mine.

2 Likes

This thread could use a restart, it turned into a **** measuring contest way too quickly.

I’m curious, do you want better titans for the idea of better rewards or do you really just want them to be more challenging? What type of common items are you using, could you use less? What are the issues you see with the 14 star? Are they not strong enough, are good crafting items too readily available because of matlantis now… do you want to use hunters lodge and upset that it doesn’t serve a purpose? This thread could have went better.

24 Likes

Wow you just asked everything I was about to ask to make this a productive discussion lol. Good job

6 Likes

I have realistic expectations. I don’t expect to max every 5* i pull. I’m at 38 with mats to hit 40 but I’m workin on troops before i work on more heroes since i already don’t use all the maxed 5s i have as it is.

40 maxed 5s over 26 months. That’s where I’m at. Idk how that compares to yours cause I’m not you but I’m content with the heroes i have and having more to work on gives me goals and something to push for.

Wait. What? Not really wanting to play 20 questions, but this is def not something I was privy to.

1 Like

The more challenging. I want the hunters lodge and these advanced buildings to serve a purpose. I use small health pots, tiny manas, turtle banners, tiny dotes. Sometimes bear banners instead of dotes depending on titan(green for example).

My item use doesnt get much smaller than that and even if they did, it wouldnt effect how fast we take em down as I’m only 1 team member

And no us intentionally nerfing our own titan scores won’t fix the issue cause then it risks putting us behind others not doin that. That’s why it takes putting in a new challenge for all and not just 1 team.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m probably considered unreasonable.
Oct 27 was my year anniversary at 23 maxed 5* and a full set for my 24th But reluctant on using that tome for speculative and probably superstitious reasons. So I just casually play and work on my second set of troops to 23 since I have a max troop set already.

I realise I’ve put myself in the predicament, with an over abundance of heroes that at this rate couldn’t be maxed in 10 years if this game were still around.

However, the frustration gets amplified when the output does not reap the reward, expenditures of costly crafting items to get less than what you put in compounds the frustration of no mats. Ahh well. It’s what it is.

2 Likes

If it’s that frustrating, why not shift focus?

If it was me, i would keep killing 14* titans. I would join a team that strings them if you’re not in one already. I would fill as many raid chests daily as you possibly can. I would figure out how to lower my item and resource costs on titans and i would add ranking in top 1k, top 500, top 100 in the 3 event tiers each month for some guaranteed mats that you can stack on top of the guaranteed mats from rare quests. On top of that i would make sure my raid chests are all diamond and i would try to hit top 1% in every tourney, if you cant hit top 1% every tourney then that’s somethin you can focus on and grow into just like with the events.

Idk just how i would look at it

What type of challenge would be enough i do wonder… I guess they could hit a little harder… and one shot kill 5s easily… or just have so much hp it would take flasks to complete or a team average of what… 400kish… I could hit titans for a few months and not get hit much by them at all as I can stun and nado and do what I want for the most part as I hoarded crafting items… if I really wanted to have great scores, I know plenty of people that use heavy items every single titan hit and they farm enough to make that work or they use money in matlantis to make sure they restock… I guess I’m just interested in what would actually create more of a “challenge” for your clan personally, some clans seem to already be struggling with 14 star titans, so it’s interesting hearing these aren’t even enough for others… personally I felt 14 star were fine for me, I could use small items, score less and be more stun dependent or I could use larger items and board dependent decide if it was worth taking a big swing. I didn’t feel they were just complete push overs for the clan even if for me they weren’t much more difficult then say, a 12… just interesting I guess. I do know that if there was incentive for me to face 15 or 16 (loot), I’d be happy to see them.

1 Like

Deary me…no I’m not trollin (sic). I am trying to ask why you think loot is so bountiful to the “average” player? It isn’t and the volume of threads on here asking why probably attest to that. You have done well in game (I never said otherwise), I never said you had an advantage, but that lower levels were, disadvantaged by the loot.
Again, irrelevant as you arent affected by it one way or the other…

:+1:

2 Likes

Hit harder for a start. Some teammates are still rockin 3/70 mikis for example. I would expect the strongest titans in the game to at least require maxed 5* heroes and/or heavily emblemed 4* heroes

Right now everyone is usin all the same stuff we used on 12s without a hitch. Jumping up 2 * ratings with no challenge increase, just doesn’t feel right.

I was low level. So were my teammates. What does what you’re saying have to do with bigger titans?

That’s fair, but also, they aren’t exactly giving any more rolls (barely) so… the juice has got to be worth the squeeze… if these things were one shotting far better then 12, you’d likely be dealing with more player burnout and not feeling as if they were rewarded for their new and improved efforts… fine line there. I’m all for better titans, but I want better loot, and I understand that brings about some issues from players that can’t face them so… once again, a balancing act… fun job sg has. Haha.

3 Likes

We get better loot probabilities as is. And right now we get better loot probabilities on top of more loot altogether. Worth the squeeze or not, we’d be aimin to take down the biggest titans we can cause that’s just how we are.

Anyways, I’m flyin solo on this obviously

@zephyr1 you can close the thread. We’ll keep chaining the top titans at increased rolls and increased loot probabilities and filling more titan chests than all the other teams outside the top 100. The people have spoken, that’s what they want.

1 Like

I don’t think you’re solo on it, if SG wants to grant you harder titans with the same rolls cause it’s worth it just to battle them for you, I’m all for it haha. What do I have to lose?

It doesnt matter. The discussion derailed right off the bat when someone tossed conspiracy theories and pity parties in the mix.

Any hope for an actual discussion is lost and a waste of anyone’s time to read or even get involved in. I would rather shut it down than keep wasting everyone’s time.

3 Likes

Actually, I think you’ve raised a relevant issue, if 14* titans no longer hold a challenge for your alliance. Why not ask when higher titans might be unleashed. I would be, if I’d been playing as long as you have.

We’re not at 14* but it’s great to have something to aspire to. Thanks @Rigs.

Edit - I did read all the posts above and was wondering what the fudge?! :woman_shrugging:. I admire your perseverance :smile:.

6 Likes

Had people leave the alliance I’m in due to the fact they scared of titans and war teams they face against! They won’t get better loot! It’s 30 days for group chat I always offer mine if they want any help! Some people just don’t stick around! :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Idk. This thread just didn’t do any good but show me all the colors of the playerbase that i don’t like. Dataless conspiracies, pity parties, jealousy, greed, just sucks that no one cares about being challenged or competing, just what they can get out of doing it.

And that attitude is a big reason some of the names in this thread aren’t in competitive alliances, it’s not cause of loot drops, it’s cause of effort. We have a player that’s 100% f2p 10 maxed 5s, doin just fine exceeding minimum titan reqs and pullin his weight in wars and has played for a year or less, but of course that’s all because he had way way better loot drops in all of his chests than everyone else :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

It you got line, my id is jrigs

I’m in like 5 different alliance chats outside of my own and always answering questions. Would do the same for you guys.

1 Like