Nobody cares about your titan. Higher 15* 16* wanted

Would want stronger titans with better loot.

1 Like

or i would suggest a better idea
let them grow/increase as much as you can, with more rolls etc…

but let leaders/alliances to be able to put a cap on the level max of the titans the alliance should get > meaning no pass titans for all alliances, everyone at their chosen levels

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/let-leaders-alliances-to-be-able-to-put-a-cap-on-the-level-max-of-the-titans-the-alliance-should-get-meaning-no-pass-titans-for-all-alliances-everyone-at-their-chosen-levels/261244/2

2 Likes

+1 for 15 and 16* titans.

14* titans doesn’t provide challenge anymore, they became something like errands.

ideas provided for new titans are great. new variations needed to break the routine

1 Like

Yes please, higher levels and slightly better loot, make the rares much harder, ours are dead so fast it would be nice to get more than three flags in before it’s dead! While your at it upgrade the food, iron and stronghold too!

1 Like

+1 for higher titan levels. We have to tell our members to hold hits once they get to b loot just so everyone can get a fair chance of getting a hit in. How hard is it to create titans with more health?

3 Likes

Add in a 14 Super Rare once a month with higher health. Add an extra draw to each category. Just spice it up a tad.

1 Like

many of the big alliances attacked Titan *14, I think SSG would be fair to add Titan stars and of course also more attractive prizes

3 Likes

Four years and countless threads (myself being one) begging for 15 star… New titans… and better loot. Maybe they may listen to you😘

3 Likes

Are there any plans to introduce 15-star titans into the game? Not a boast but in my current alliance there is always bickering over the titans (14*) dying too quickly and some players not getting the opportunity to hit.

Hoping for positive feedback.

Maybe the selfish folks in your alliance should not keep hitting when there are still alliance members that haven’t had a chance to hit. There’s no bonus for how fast you kill a titan, so hold your flags and let others hit unless you’re greedy.

3 Likes

Only the devs know about any plans.

In the meantime, I know some alliances have discontinued their titan minimum damage and introduced a cap on titan maximum damage instead. :wink:

10 Likes

It’s time for EnP to come up with 15* titans that have cool skills and BETTER LOOTS Ffs :slight_smile:

When are you finally going to give us 15 star titans? Older players can’t even have fun anymore. Some don’t even have the time to do their strikes anymore when these poor 14* died in 4 hours, without forcing them. I think it is becoming urgent.

According to the 2022 Q&A, they would like to do 15* and 16* titans, but it gets pushed further and further down the priority list. All we can do is continously chain 14* titans until they decide to add them in, which could be a very long time.

1 Like

Failing to create 15 or 16, they could already add life to the existing 14*… It shouldn’t be that hard to do.

Problem is, that creator of this topic Rigs, adressed this issue for top alliances almost 3 years ago, yet SG still has 15* and 16* on a low priority list after all this time, while getting millions for their work…

One of the issues is though ( if I’m remembering correctly, and probably the reason SG are being reluctant to bring in higher level) that when 13&14 star titans first came out the players at some top alliances thought they were too difficult and needed too much of a spend on mats so they dropped back to 12 again for a time before bring back the 14s.

Can understand why SG wouldn’t want a situation where they need to remove them again, so potentially on back burner as not worth the hassle.

1 Like

Why does it have to be 1 higher titan? Add more titans. Have them start coming in as 3x 11 stars, like the 3 “bosses” at the end of a challenge stage… or 2x 12’s of different colors. Titan team makeup would change, could be more fun.

1 Like

Whole hearteadly disagree here. The carrot does not need to be in front of you to finally appreciate top alliance success on chaining T14s. This is a daily ritual that helps build your team up for future success in so many other aspects of the game. What’s next? …I hate my 30 level troops and need them to become 40 so we can grind even more punishment. No thanks. Game is running perfect for developed players and rosters.

1 Like