Nobody cares about your titan. Higher 15* 16* wanted

I was disappointed with the 13 and 14 level titans as well, just because playing against them is nearly the same as against 11 & 12. Attack down - defense up, if you don’t and they hit, you are a hero down. More hp isn’t making this any more fun, perhaps rather more frustrating.

I don’t think they can make it any better with introducing 15 & 16. These will still be the same fights, only real difference will be more hp. Hunter’s Lodge items could turn it around, but they won’t. They are too expensive for the little more edge that they give. Can’t be consistent in using them or you will go bankrupt, but at the same time if you take them for incidental 1-off use, you may just waste the slot because even using them, you still rely 60% on the board and 30% on the heroes you took. For these reasons I would give my valuable slot to small mana pots than any of these 150k food/iron shiny artifacts. I really think they need to allow separate slot(s) for the hunter’s lodge items to make me start forging them.

I do agree the game needs to focus on the end game content, because in my opinion, its early and mid game content is already very entertaining. But simply introducing higher level titans is just cutting corners. They would need to rework the titan fight concept to make it work (introduce more unique mechanics like ‘weak spots’ etc). I still think we need something more like this - Alliance PVM challenge

5 Likes