Nobody cares about your titan. Higher 15* 16* wanted

Here’s the way I see it. If you add a new feature that absolutely nobody can beat, not even your elite players, then it makes sense to me that the feature should be removed. If players are currently able to take on potential 15* and 16* titans then I would think it’s time to add them. The game should continue to grow as the players do.

I think that the issue was that SG waited too long to reintroduce 13/14* titans. But with the current addition of HL, which I dont use except to make harpoons, then a lot of players can be better equipped to face stronger titans (crafting prices are pretty steep tho). They added a building to help fight strong titans so all they’re missing now are the strong titans.

With all that being said it will likely be a long time until 15/16* titans are introduced into the game since 13/14* havent been around too long. You’ll still likely have some time to farm your 14* so there’s no harm in starting the dialogue now.

2 Likes

Which alliance are you in? Just out of curiosity

Wolves of Winterfell, awoooooooo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thanks, are you guys at war cap?

I’m not sure what you mean, what is war cap?

Where your score doesnt increase anymore from war wins

1 Like

Nah, we’re at 103k like you guys

1 Like

Yea i knew you were at 103k. I just didnt know if it was your max.

1 Like

I’m not sure. I guess we’ll find out next war, assuming we win :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’ll keep an eye on it. Why do you ask by the way?

1 Like

Just pure curiosity honestly

I like OP topic for discussion but seems somehow a lot of convo was side tracked. Honestly, I thought the 14* titans would be a lot harder- the fact that you have emblemed heroes now has made them very doable. Not really sure there is all that many Alliances “stringing” 14* day in and day out. Read this thread hoping to get a feel “ where the line was” for those doing it.

1 Like

If i had to guess i would say #77

So basically only 2,280(top 76 alliances) players dont have harder titans to kill and never will until 30,690(top 1,024 alliamces after the top 76) other players are chaining 14s too lol

Edited - appears I got the wrong end of the stick, move on, tantrum will surely be later

2 Likes

Actually i thought sweg said you guys were stringing 14s so i legitimately thought #77 was the cutoff

And no sarcasm. That’s sincere. If you guys aren’t then well i gotta find a new # for texas

1 Like

Sore point - this is the first one in a while that we’re about to let go.

Had I been online at spawn, there may have been a “hold my beer”, dump 20 flasks and reply to the co-leaders, “what about now”… but it was an opportunity missed

3 Likes

Dam, that sucks man. And not to sound snobbish or anything but we’d merc it out if it wasnt for all the hoops we’d have to jump through to not have our next titan’s loot nerfed

1 Like

As a group, we find we have stronger and weaker titans.

Miki has made reds a cakewalk, but Blues in particular seem to be met with hate.

It’ll come around again.

2 Likes

Yellows are our hardest. They go down but they do take a bit longer. I personally have hated blues since last december when i missed out on evelyn but got by and lucked out with a pull in atlantis and got her so once i max her I’ll like em a bit more.

Blunicorns are by far my worst titan for sure

1 Like

Halfway thru reading this thread I wanted to post a gif of Brick Tamland “I DONT KNOW WHAT WE’RE YELLING ABOUT”. But then it actually got into a good discussion. My alliance isn’t close to the double digit titans but one thing they could do to make them a challenge might be having a special that negatively effects the mana speed of your heroes. Instead of a % it could be sets the mana speed to slow or very slow. Like the raid tournaments when every hero is very fast but totally reversed. Obviously this could be combated by super mana pots but you could only bring 5 of them. :thinking:

3 Likes

I like blue titans. I was blessed with eve, buddy and Tarlak. It makes me so sad when we pass on them :joy:
I scored 50k per flag using just arrows, knowing that we aren’t going to try and kill it. And then we get stupid purple titans and everybody loves them for some reason. I can’t stand purple titans. Those will be expensive for me on item usage.

1 Like