⚔ [14 Mar, 2021] - 99th Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, No Fire/ Red

Can’t imagine why not? All emblemed, got Caed for dispel, Almur to make other hits stronger, and Kashrek for the overheal. What’s not to love?

What do you guys think about a Gadeirus tank? Is he better than c.Melendor?

These are my best greens:

Other options to consider:
(I have 300 emblems to give some to Mist if she makes it into the def team)

Empires⚔️_2021-03-14-07-34-23

My bottom was kicked out of the last tournament on the third day LOL so i decided to do better this time!

Any help would be awesome!

Gadeirus is better in VF vs C. Melendor
I would switch positions of Caedmon and Hansel and Put JackOhare where is currently Little John.

I would also Put buddy Instead Caedmon…

Anyway, better to just writte lineup

Hansel - C.Rigard - Melendor - Buddy - Jack O hare

Dont worry about C. Rigs and Melendor be in way of healing per round…
Enemy brings dispells and they dont have same timing :wink:

1 Like

I put some emblems on Mist…

How about this?

Empires⚔️_2021-03-14-08-17-08

6 Likes

Go with it like a 20 character post I just made!

My final lineup is

C. Rigard - Buddy - Brynhild - Buddy - Almur

A ton of defdown and undispellable middle 3 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Jeez that looks solid… Man I wish i had Brynhild levelled up…

Thank you for your help! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thinking this…

4 Likes

Funny enough I woke up today and think I’ll stick with sonya in the wing haha. Maybe having two buffers is overrated :laughing: we’ll find out haha

2 Likes

I’m a little nervous with the idea of Sonya in a no-red tournament. I think she’ll be greened into oblivion in approximately the first 30 seconds, paladin or no. Surrounded by greens though, she might make it?

I’m not haha, she’ll be mostly protected in the wing and it’s pretty unlikely they’ll get a whole column of green to just hit her starting out, I value her fast snipe and debuff. My only other emblemed green is Almur and honestly I find him very underwhelming on defense, definitely an offensive hero. I put the weak color in most tourneys to maximize my best heroes/troops. I wouldn’t tank the weak color of course but I think the special matters more than the color for heroes in the wing. Few blue heroes (kiril and sonya) in the top 10 from last time too.

3 Likes

Interesting. I might risk mine in that case!

1 Like

I’m thinking about one of these two:

Any advice would be welcome.

5 Likes

Yeah. She should be fine in the wing. If there is enough green tiles to take her out quickly, you’re screwed anyway

1 Like

Go with yah with yah instinct :+1: mine was that thought f-it this looks alright haha :joy:

I’d maybe rigard buddy bry tibs cad

1 Like

Mist overwrites literally everything Brynhild does except the buff dispel FYI. And then she blocks future buffs on top.

I see what you’re trying to do here but the center is somewhat passive IMO. Two healers + 3 mana controllers could slowly chip away at our team since you don’t have a cleanser. I’d probably use something like cMel+cRigs+Mist x2+Hansel to attack your team.

I don’t have high troops for the whole mono team, so I’d rather try like this

2 Likes

I would love help with this defense .

Actually, I switched to c.Caedmon… Also, decided to go with Mist, just didn’t updated it here. So, it’s gonna be like this:

Regarding Mist shutting down Brynhild, if attacker has enough tiles to prevent her doing her thing at least once… Defence would lose anyway. :slight_smile:
I’m more happy with this setup, so let’s see how it goes. Good luck next week! :slight_smile:

8 Likes