⚔ [14 Feb, 2021] - 95th Raid Tournament - 3* Buff Booster, All Elements

Day 5
O: 1-4, with two 0s (18-7 overall)
D: 0-0 (3-2 overall)

Whatever color I stacked, whatever color I didn’t get. Should not have bought back in because it was a waste of 75 gems, phuck you and your “random” boards SG. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

4 Likes

If we forget about traumatic Wednesday, this was an exciting week. :slight_smile: Loot not so much, 50 monks, the only class I have a surplus. And those ETT didn’t give anything worth mentioning.

3 Likes

Did manage to keep top 1% after all.
OK loot. Not that I need more compasses but at least it’s the right month for an ETT

See you at the next tournament

2 Likes

Final

Ouch…that close. Didn’t reach top 1% even with rank better than 15k. May be it was 1 loss too much.

Loot: Sadly no troop token but the type of emblems (monks) is one of my most desired types atm.

2 Likes

Think you are like 50 points ahead of me,right?

1 Like

26 points. Very close

3 Likes

A had to rebuy for 75 gems and only managed the top 5%… 50 emblems and a pair of gloves…

Not too shabby but not spectacular neither…

My def team did wonderfully:

ABAAA

Edit!

This is a case when throwing the def team together and not stressing about it for a day works…

I mean who the hell tought using 2 reds with a blue tank is a great idea? C’mon!

But it did work! :star_struck:

2 Likes

10% disappointing after day 1 with 5-0 and A defense. Finished 15-8, poor choices. Defense finished with a C, 11-19 visible.

4 Likes

95th raid results +loot

20 W 5L on ATTAX
C GRADE DEFENSE (40%)
TOP 5% FINISH

Looking forward ( kinda ) to the next one. 5* rush all colors I think.
GOOD LUCK E1
STAY SAFE

3 Likes

Final Result

Defense: Tyrum.CB - Grevle - Bauchan - Belith.C - Melia

ATK: 20-5
DEF: 3-3 (Grade B)

So, so…

Reward

IMAGE 2021-02-21 19:28:09
50 Druid maybe for Gullinbusrti :+1:

4 Likes