⚔ [13th Nov 2022] - 186th Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, No Holy/ Yellow

This wil be first tourney after 4 years of my playing when i got attacked ONCE in whole weeek.
Seems like we aint got so much players as we used to have.

2 Likes

Somehow i ended up top10, had absolutely horrendous boards though. Defense did poor as well and stuck at D almost the entire event after just 3 attacks.

4 Likes

I have the same :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Defense: C/A/A/A/A

4 Likes

My loot is average… only 3 aethers :confused:

4 Likes

Final results
Attack : 23-2
Defense : 21-24 (DBCCC)
Score : 18,542
Ranking : 6,322 (Top 1%)

This tournament was a good debut for Brontes in attack. Sadly, he’ll be replacing my Brynhild for future tournaments :cry:

45 times is the most my defense has been attacked since last December. Probably the effect of c2Kiril. Will stop leveling my 3* troops. Hopefully that will stop this unwanted effect.

Loot was ok. Got all Aethers except the biggest and 2 ETTs

See you all next week!

5 Likes

Final results

O : [23-2]
D : [59-76] B-C-C-C-C

So I was attacked 135 times this week :sweat_smile:
I still do not know how the matchmaking works in raid tournaments and actually, I don’t want to know :rofl:

LOOT

EHT/ETT/ Monks/Reset token :+1:
No big aether this week but 5/6 rolls :+1:

C Y all next week !! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Points/rank :

Defense : Junaid, C Tibs, C Rig, Brynhild, CB Grimm

Defense Results : 3-5 (B,E,E,D,D) At the very least not E every day

Offense Results : 25-0

Loot : Definitely over average.
3 gold tokens, reset emblem and 4 aethers. Can’t believe I got my first 25-0 sooner than first 4* mat from tournament :smiley:. I do have so many mats, but it would be nice to get 4* mat just once from tourney loot :rofl:.

7 Likes

My tournament awards (for the top 1%):

5 Likes

Ranked 12,700 and top 5%
I got a Mystic Ring and 10 or 30 emblems, I can’t remember.
A defense throughout which was great

5 Likes

1% rewards. Mostly are just junk.

5 Likes

Well, that’s disappointing…

No mats, 1* battle items, troop coins give at least some feeders but I would still have preferred a single hero token instead of 3 troops, and worst 2 small Aethers, I’m loving it…

The thing I’m most happy about this week is the medal here.

7 Likes

Higher tank than I expect but still not in the leader board :joy:. 3 troop token but only 2 3* aether. A bit better than average but I prefer 3* aether over the troop token :smile:.

Oh, your loot is very similar to mine. 3 troop token. 50 rogue emblem. 5 dune coins. 2 small aether :rofl:.

5 Likes

Oh, i had 50 emblems (paladin - good ready for my new shiny Ludwig). I thought i only had 10 or 30, so that’s great

1x Mystic Ring
5x Dune Coins
50x Paladin Emblems
2x Grey Summon Tokens
1x Aether 2 (Ice)
2x Aether 1 (Dark + Fire)

And nothing else in my recent activity so nothing worthwhile
But for 5% that is good finally for me.

5 Likes

Have you ever see 85%+ win rate with 30+ total attack in 4* buff booster tournament :rofl: ?

With this defense

I can’t believe this happen. I mean I never expect any defense to get 85%+ win rate in 4* buff booster tournament especially with the tank the doesn’t get any benefit from the element restriction. I think I will always go with this defense if they are allowed :rofl:.

@Liam_K @Dzibong @Roland56 @Sam-I-Am @Ranvir Who will you use if you have to attack my defense in this tournament :sweat_smile: ?

I think you can win that attack if you don’t make any mistake. I found that you make 2 small mistake.

1st at 11:56

C Tiburtus is going to fire anyway. I know you need that green tile at the left bottom of the board but if you explode that red diamond you will also get that green tile as well and the cascade will increase the green tile damage and you might get more tile from the cascade and kill the tank.

2nd at 12:04

I know you need cleanse as soon as possible but if you fire your CB Caedmon first to dispell the C Tiburtus’s paladin buff. Your C Caedmon will do more damage.

3rd at 5:46

Your troop on C Melendor give +10% attack but your troop on C Caedmon give +8% attack. If you swap the troop between your C Melendor and C Caedmon, your C Caedmon will have 2% more damage. However, I will be even more better if your C Caedmon use another 3* attack troop or high level 2* attack troop but I don’t know if you have that another troop or not.

If you don’t make all these 3 mistake, I think you will be able to kill the tank and win :slightly_smiling_face:.

I know you might get too many win in row and don’t pay attention on those small detail. It also happen to me sometime as well. It is like you are the victim of your own success :rofl:.

No, C2 Kiril has too big effect. The effect of leveling x1 C2 Kiril from C Kiril is about effect of leveling x2 troop Lv.20 from troop Lv.1 :smile:.

The only way to stop this is that you have to wait until most people get more 4* second costume or you strip emblem for you C2 heroes.

It is base on your auto-fill team power. In your case, your auto-fill team is close to the maximum auto-fill team power (with your C2 heroes). So, you get so many attack.

In fact, you actually get much more attack than that. Probably 1000+ in total. But the system limit how many attack will be calculated to your defense score.

Only most recent 5 attacks in the first hour and only first attack of each hour after that (Max 5+23 = 28 attack per day.). Any attack the exceed limit in that hour doesn’t counted to calculate to your defense score.

In fact, you can approximate that how many attack your defense actually get. If you get 5 attack in first 10 minute, that mean there are about 1 attack per 2 minute in the first hour or about 720 attack per day. But the attacking rate isn’t same for the whole day, I will say about 80%-90% of that or about 576-648 attack per day.

I know this because this also use to happen to me :smile:.

Oh, sorry. Just ignore that :rofl:

5 Likes

Looking at loots… im even more sure that using 75 gems in this crap is just a waste. Only worthy if you really need to be in 1% for your ego. Otherwise… you’re trading 75 gems for junk.

2 Likes

Went out on Day 3 and didn’t buy back in, as I am saving gems right now. However, my defense got me an A starting from the third night, onwards!

Offense = 7-4
Defense = 2-0 C/C/A/A/A

And the C’s were only because no one attacked me. I used 4 purples on my defense team. Can’t remember the exact order or the tank, to be honest. But the heroes were C-Rigard, C-Tiburtus, Sabina, Proteus, and Wilbur on defense. (All emblemed and LB , Level 75, costumes where indicated.)

Only Top 50% so loot was nothing special, but hey, there’s always next week.

Really though, how was I supposed to know that my defense would work so well the next 3 nights (when I was deciding whether to continue)? Oh well, no worries.

Good luck next week, everyone. May we all get good/better loot than this week.

4 Likes

Congrats on your 2 small Aethers :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe we should aim for top 10% next week, I got better loot last week when I dropped out on Wednesday…

3 Likes

Top 1% as expected.

Highlight of loots - 1 EHT, 100 sorcerer emblems

5 Likes

Yeah, sometime top 10% loot is better than top 1%. But sorry that I have say no, I want my first 25-0 medal :rofl:.

2 Likes

2 healers/ 3 cleansers/ 2 reds? probably - C Gormek, C Boldtusk, C Sonya, CB Rigard, C Caedmon? Maybe 3 healers?; but that seems like too little firepower to win against that defense. Definitely not the usual team I used whole tourney. I admit I have no idea how full special of Mielikki looks like. I know she creates minions, but I don’t remember the rest.

1 Like