⚔ [12 Mar 2023] - 203th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, All Elements

I am out today, i just had no luck unfortunately, a disaster

2 Likes

I think that is the defense that I face in 1st attack of day 2 :smile:.

I think I go with C Kelile - Anastasia - C Caedmon - C Kelile - Mielikki in order in that attack. Put 2 C Kelile and 2 minion summoner separately. So both don’t get silence in the same time.

In fact, you don’t have to use purple stack against or cleanser against C2 Li Xiu if you use x2 C Kelile. C2 Li Xiu can’t summon minion and can’t resist C Kelile burn so it isn’t hard to kill her.

In fact, I do accidentally forget to use C Caedmon and go with C Gormek against C2 Li Xiu tank once as well. The C2 Li Xiu is more annoy but she just can’t do much damage on my C Kelile. Her direct damage is just not strong enough to kill my C Kelile since she constantly summon minion. My Anastasia and Mielikki also help a lot as well but my C Kelile seem to have full minion all the time after she get the first minion and no one can’t hurt her anymore (except the Cupcake in that attack :rofl:).

That is the average team that I face. The C2 Caedmon and C2 Li Xiu is every where :joy:. However, none of them can match C Kelile in bloody battle :slightly_smiling_face:.

I wish I have C Sonya as well but I somehow can’t pull her :joy:.

I recommend you to max 2nd Kelile. She is also only hero with double costume bonus as well but that isn’t very important. The C Kelile is among the best hero in both defense and offense in bloody battle and buff booster 4* tournament. Even you don’t have her 2nd costume, it is still worth to max 2nd Kelile as long as you have her 1st costume. And

As you are too busy at rouge emblem, I recommend you to let Ahhotep at 1/1 and max your 2nd Kelile :smile:.

I just max my Ahhotep few days ago. He is great but in most, case Proteus seem be better than him on offense in 4* tournament. On defense C Tiburtus is better than him. Moreover, I also have x2 Proteus and x2 C Tiburtus :rofl:. The only reason that I max my Ahhotep is that I need 4* purple dispeller in bloody battle since I don’t have Ametrine but after I see the power of double C Kelile and C Germek seem to do good enough at dispelling, I might not use him anymore. Anyway, he might be useful in the future :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

2 losses today and if I’m being honest to myself, it probably should have been more. A couple of other matches where I got lucky cascades to turn a losing position around.

First loss came against a c2Li Xiu tank, flanked by Xiahou Dun and Villiers. Attacked with Sergei - cCaedmon - Arges - Ametrine - Anastasia. Board was ok but just couldn’t kill the tank and flanks quickly enough. Again my lone cleanser cCaedmon got killed first and though I managed to kill the middle 3, cTibs and cKelile in the wings were too much for my weakened heroes.

The other loss came in the last match against a relatively easy-looking defense of c2Caedmon - Ahhotep - Li Xiu - Xiahou Dun - Mist. Used the same 3 Purple team + c2Caedmon and Waddles. Board started filled with Reds and Blues. Killed Li Xiu with tiles but not before she had fired and cut mana. By the time I got my heroes charged again, multiple opposing heroes were firing.

Defense continued to get hit a lot in these 4* tournaments. 59 and 58 times in the previous 2. Up to 36 (21-15) so far in this one.

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 5-0 8-3 (A) 3416 900 4316
2 9-1 19-10 (A) 7187 900 8087
3 12-3 21-15 (B) 10760 10760

Good luck everyone! Don’t get too bloodied :drop_of_blood: on Day 3

6 Likes

Day 3:

O: 4-1 (11-4)
D: 7-9 (C)

dang, i really thought i would make it through today. I lost the last one due to two S1 druids that just refused to die, despite bringing two of my S1 druids. the rule of thumb seems to be: their druids spawn a minion every turn, while yours will spawn one every third turn. maybe. :laughing:

oh well, that’s ok, defense not doing as well as i would have hoped. ending in 5% with 9506 points, rank 24653.

good luck on your last battles and your loot everyone!

6 Likes

I guess, but tile damage is tile damage I guess… My thinking of taking strong tiles rather than fast heroes paid off 2 out of 3 times, as I so far faced 3x CC Li Xiu and won the other 2.
But if I get those 2x C Kelile it makes so much sense. C Sonya also really helps with thorn minion summons and cleanses CC Li Xiu,

I admit I never emblemed my 2nd C Tibs, but I’m gonna do it for mainly defensive 4* tourney purpose.

I do have 2x Proteus emblemed 1 LB’ed too, 1 for tourneys, 2 for VF wars as after long years of playing I seriously lack powerful mana control heroes (that’s why I am that bad in rush 5* tourneys). I recently got 3rd Proteus and kept him because of reasons… still 1/1 though.

I guess I will, it will take time, cause I still have some other interesting projects for different purpose to level, but I’ll keep 2nd Kelile, if I get one. Can pair them with C Sonya and Xiahou Dun for example and that will be 3x superior druids + another minion summoner, would be neat in Bloody Battle. While the last spot would be for something else depending on tank, C Caedmon or something if 2 cleansers are needed etc.

Glad I didn’t miss too much from him then, but he could be a fun hero to use.

2 Likes

I face 4 C2 Li Xiu tank and win all without much problem. (I face total 13 Li Xiu in any position 3 normal Li Xiu and 10 C2 Li Xiu :joy:.)

In first few attack, I use x3 purple. But it seem to be risky when there are few purple tile. But when I use x2 C Kelile, it seem to be better. In one attack enemy C2 Li Xiu tank fire twice but I still manage to win. C2 Li Xiu just silence but you still can gain mana. And her silence last only 3 turn. So my C Kelile is just keep summon thorn minions and survive until I can fire my C Kelile manage to kill C2 Li Xiu tank.

Originally, I emblem my CB Tiburtus for my 2nd purple team for W3K. He isn’t as widely useful as C Kelile. C Tiburtus is great only in 4* tournament defense. I rare use him in both version in other place. Only use normal version against yellow titan and in my main purple team but I rarely use it because I face mostly purple tank in war. So, I don’t recommend you to level and emblem 2nd C Tiburtus unless you really want to improve your defense.

Also if you don’t use Mielikki tank, C2 Caedmon is comparable to C Tiburtus on defense but Caedmon is more widely useful.

In the most recent 5* no blue rush tournament, I use Ludwig + x2 Proteus. It work better than I expect as I survive to day 4 with only 2 lose (but the board is really bad in day 4 :joy:.). I think 2 Proteus is enough. 3 is too many.

Yeah, I know he will be fun to use. He will go well with 2-3 more damage dealer purple that can help him to kill the target to gain mana. But that is more risky play style that what I use in 4* tournament for now :smile:.

2 Likes

Day 4
O: 3-2 (18-2)
D: 3-1 (11-3) A/A/A/A

And I couldn’t stand the pressure of a good result …lots of stupid mistakes (for example wrong Sonya version :person_facepalming:) and I lost two fights.

My opponents

Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

O - 17-3 (5-0, 4-1, 5-0, 3-2)
D - 7-4 (A,A,A) 63.6% still holding the tight A rank

Bah, 2 looses today, 2 very very very bad off colors against 2 red tank defs. Couldn’t do much really, 1 fight I charged no one, the other I charged C Kelile 2x CB twice and no one else.

1 def even had 2 red heroes in it, so yeah logical thing is giving me no blue tiles lol.

CC Kelile, CC Caedmon, Ferant, Xiahou, CC Li Xiu.
I went with C Sonya, CB Kiril, C Kelile 2x CB, Xiahou, C Caedmon. Charged no one in many many combos. There were tons of cascades of not my colors too much purple and yellow and other colors barely anywhere to be seen. Yes I take regular Kiril for Ferant even in Bloody Battle, I actually dispelled 1st Ferant charge with superior dispel talent, but it was good for big nothing. At the end only C Sonya alive and I got blue tiles to kill Ferant and myself… at least not 0.

Xiahou, CC Caedmon, CC Kelile, CC Li Xiu, Meadow
Went with same team as the other def except I took Grimm over Kiril. Same story as the other def, except I could charge C Kelile twice, somehow there was only Xiahou with mid-HP left and CC Lixiu with like 20 hp left after I lost. C Kelile is surely is deadly by herself. Somehow took okay-ish 356 points from that misery.

6 Likes

Day 4

O : 4-1 (19-1)

No 25-0 medal this time :joy:. Go with same tactic.

Lose once against this team in 4th attack.

Go with Anastasia - Mielikki - x2 C Kelile - Gobbler. It is actually the first time that I use Gobbler in this tournament. I think he is best choice for 5th heroes against this defense. He has strong tile against enemy tank and can destroy minion from all 4 enemy that can summon minion. The start board is average. I kill enemy Xiahou Dun, Zhou Yu and C2 Caedmon. But I lose Mielikki and my both Anastasia and Gobbler are at only 1/3 hp left. The the board dry up and full of blue and purple. I lose both Anastasia and Gobbler. Leave my to my x2 C Kelile vs enemy C Kelile - C Sonya. But I get into situation like this :joy:.

I manage to kill enemy C Kelile but one of my C Kelile somehow doesn’t summon minion for 5+ turns and die. Leave me to my C Kelile vs enemy C Sonya. Enemy C Sonya summon minion like every turn while my C Kelile summon less. Reach overtime. Without minion and low hp on my C Kelile, I decide to pop a diamond. It create a big cascade but it isn’t enough to kill enemy C Sonya with x3 minion. I manage to kill all minion and reduce enemy C Sonya hp to around 360 before she kill my C Kelile :joy:.

D : 14-1

Defense is undefeated with 13 win and then get first lose :smile:.

7 Likes

Day 4 was to be test Waddles day, but got my 4th loss in the first match :rofl: Partially my own fault for convincing myself that bringing Sun Shangxiang aka Glass Cannon in a Red stack against c2Caedmon was a good idea. She didn’t survive long enough to do anything except provide tile damage. Might have still won it but got greedy with my targeting. Had Waddles charged and instead of killing off a wounded c2Caedmon, I opted to hit the about to fire Junaid instead. A cascade later and c2Caedmon damaged my opponents enough for the other defense heroes to finish the job.

Bought back in and faced another c2Caedmon tank in the 3rd match. Wised up this time and used Aodhan to stack with Junaid and Cillian. It also helped to get a Red diamond to start the match :grin: Also had good boards in the other 3 so kept both my Waddles and Hansel well-fed when I used a double mana controller attack.

Defense dipped below the 60% mark at the end of Day 3 and is currenly bobbing up and down at 32-22 (59.2%). Hopefully it will swim up to the surface rather than sinking deeper into the B :swimming_man:

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 5-0 8-3 (A) 3416 900 4316
2 9-1 19-10 (A) 7187 900 8087
3 12-3 26-18 (B) 10760 600 11360
4 16-4 32-22 (B) 14402 14402

Good luck to those still in the tournament!

5 Likes

That’s a great defense record! What was your lineup?

1 Like

No Undefeated badge for me :cry::pleading_face:. Went 18-0 before I caught my first loss. Had a feeling my luck was going to run out but was hoping to push the limits. Lost to a c2 li xiu. The board was devoid of purple titles and I couldn’t get it to change. Able to take out the middle three but it was too late.

Still happy though. Haven’t place in the top 1% in a long time. This week given the great attack record I should be golden. Looking at you golden emblems!!!:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

A: 19-1
D: C,C,C,C

6 Likes

Here is it. My both C Kelile only have x1 costume bonus.

Me too. 18-0 and then get first lose :joy:.

2 Likes

19th position on the 4th day of battle… 76% deffence efficiency

In centre SKORATEK

3rd day attack

9 Likes

After 5 days

O : 23-2
D : 31-9 [A-A-A-A]

I power leveled Waddles for this tourney.
The duck is so good and fun. I also often used KelileC1. I should level a 2nd just like @u2371 :grinning:

Good luck everyone :crossed_swords:

6 Likes

Day 5

O : 5-0 (24-1)

Go with same tactic. I have to say that S1 druid is really overpower in 4* bloody battle. The first attack in against Ferant tank without any S1 druid. I only bring C Gormek as dispeller. The board is pretty bad. He can only dispel once and die because two enemy fire special skill on him. Even without dispeller, my C Kelile just summon minion again and again until I can kill the Ferant tank. I lose C Gormek and Anastasia in that battle. But with my x2 C Kelile with x3 minion on both against non-S1 druid, I don’t think will lose at all.

Other 4 attack is better board. Win no problem.

I am going level 3rd C Kelile :joy:. I really want to know if x3 C Kelile will work or not :rofl:.

D : 17-2

After get first lose, my defense get 4 more win and then get 2nd lose :smile:.

With this result, I am at the top of the leaderboard :smiley:.

6 Likes

Already in the top

My last serial shots Tournament E&P 4 stars heroes (bloody battle) in top 10 best.. no defeates 17.03.2023 - YouTube

6 Likes

4-1 again to finish the tournament. cSonya and her minions were the MVP today. Twice she was the last druid standing and won it despite being outnumbered. She’s getting LBed after this tournament as a reward. With all these 4* Hunters, the Duck, and c2 heroes, cleansing is becoming super important.

The one loss was against a c2Li Xiu tank.

Went with 3 VF Purples + cSonya and cCaedmon on the wings. Got my 6 Purple tiles but c2Li Xiu fired first and of course silenced my Purple heroes :sweat_smile: Fought back and ended with my cSonya Vs the 2 c2Caedmons. Might have won it too, but an unlucky cascade charged the opposing c2Caedmon.

Defense continue to get hit a lot, and now firmly in B-land at 37-32. Those 69 attacks are the 2nd most since I started tracking. Will it beat the all-time record of 81 hits (46-35) from June 2011? Tune in tomorrow to find out! :radio:

Even with a B defense, I think this will hold top 1%.

Good luck with your last attacks and with the loot tomorrow!

5 Likes

O - 20-4 (5-0, 4-1, 5-0, 3-2, 3-1)
D - 8-4 (A,A,A,A)
I should be able to hold top 1%, I got over 700 points from my looses what equals another tourney flag win, so it’s similar as if I went 21-4 with 4x 0 points from looses, I should be ok, if def holds A.

Today was horrible, really bad.
The fact that I lasted up to 4th flag today is one big miracle.
In 3 out of 4 fights today, everything was against me winning.

Tettukh, Ferant, CC Li Xiu, Xiahiu, Fura.
Tettukh had no emblems or LB, Fura no LB + 11. But it was still awful fight.
I went with - C Sonya, C Kiril, C Kelile 2x CB, Xiahou, C Caedmon.
I accidentally took C Kiril, which had no use in the team whatsoever. But he fired once and lowered defense what actually kind of helped me to win.
I don’t really remember how this fight went anymore, but I could only do combos pretty much under the only 2 dangerous heroes in this defense, under CC Li Xiu and Xiahou. At the end I don’t think the other 3 even fired, but those 2 fired like 3 times.

Mist, CC Caedmon, 2x CB Li Xiu, CC Kelile, Waddles.
3 yellows so I went with - C Sonya, Ingolf, CB Tibs, Proteus, C Caedmon.
The board wasn’t full of purple tiles, but they eventually came into play and right under yellow heroes too. Tank fired twice iirc. But good thing is CB Tibs + Ingolf got charged and fired once what helped in winning. Only C Sonya, Proteus, C Caedmon were alive in the end. Proteus helped a lot too in right times.

Kalo, Sun ShangXiang, Xiahou, C Tibs, 2x CB Li Xiu.
I went with - C Sonya, Almur, Hansel, 2x CB C Kelile, C Caedmon.
Another off-color, Xiahou fired twice total I believe. I was able to stop C Tibs with Almur + Hansel, only def hero that never fired. Sun went twice as well and Kalo went off once too, Li Xiu once too, despite being very slow and average heroes on wings.
Kalo fired when only Xiahou was dead.
C Sonya and C Kelile were the saviours here with their minions pretty much, but also C Caedmon survived iirc.

And here comes the loose -
Waddles, Xiahou, Mielikki, Waddles, CC Kelile.
I went with same team as previous flag.
Ah… The best off-color had to came against the worst possible tank of course!
Same thing that happened against Ferant tank yesterday, too many and I say way too many purple/yellow tiles, I fired off like 5-6 purple/yellow diamonds and still didn’t charge anyone except C Caedmon. Almur and C Kelile got targeted by snipes from 2x Waddles and Xiahou, I belive C Kelile fired once, otherwise I’d score 0. At the end after cca 20 combos while 3/4 were purple/yellow tiles galore I got Mielikki down. And that’s all I could’ve done before last hero perished.

6 Likes

End 24-1. What a ride no badge but very proud of my 4* warriors.

Fun fact: in one match was going against a right flank Ferant and a left wing c2 li xiu. Ferant goes off and places counter attack on right side.

My waddle hits li xiu with mindless stack. Next turn mindless attack goes off. Li xiu hits Ferant and passes the mindless attack. But she also dispells the counterattack on Ferant due to her superior talent!!

I was quite surprise and happy with such a favorable series of events. :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes