Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :sun_with_face:
No Dark/ Purple
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [26 June 2022] - 166th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Purple/ Dark

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

JekylandHyde XXV medal:

4 Likes

Dagnabit!!! Guess I’ll have to unleash that Greel - Treevil - Aqueela - Treevil - Greel tourney team some other time.

Might just try out that golden ninja - Rekhetre - Sally core.

1 Like

I for one am just glad this won’t be yet another Treevil overload 3* rush

5 Likes

Heh heh yes. I get you.

I get to use my Ribbit with Sally now.

1 Like

Ill give this a go…

1 Like

Maybe I should field Kvasir to offset Dawn. Hmmm

Idk.so many options…

1 Like

My idea, maybe a bit passive

Or this:

The bard green gives 5% mana too (if no family bonus is there) might be worth chucking in if yall have her

1 Like

…or maybe regular Ulmer? (maybe switched places with Joku?)

Maybe I should use the same team?

Am I confident in my choices? Of course not.

FYI, ninja’s dont charge well during VF. I cant remember what the exact numbers are, but they charge slower than normal during rush.

1 Like

Giving this a try:

My cookie cutter defense…

This tournament should be less frustrating without Treevil, but it’s still Rush.

A couple of new heroes to play with in Basil and Dawn. Power leveled Basil to try him in defense, but also used him heavily in attack since he’s a Druid and with Zarel can charge in 6 tiles. Went with mainly a 3 Blue stack of Helo - cUlmer - Joukahainen to go with those two. Did switch to 3 Greens and 3 Reds Vs Blue and Green tanks.

Lost one today against a Ribbit tank with 4 heroes that are also in my D.

Brought the Blue team for Helo’s cleanse and Joukahainen’s dispel/block. Didn’t manage to fire any of my Blues, and once the opposing Basil fired, there was no chance. Maybe I should have brought a 2nd dispeller like Belith. At least I killed the tank so not a zero. Hopefully my defense will be as annoying.

It’s 1-0 at the moment but still early days.

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Day 1

O : 5-0

Go with Faiez - Shrubbear - Zarel - C/CB Valen - Joukahainen in all attack since all enemy teams have Faiez or Rekhetre. Joukahainen is best choice against them and he charge in 6 tile with Zarel. I use C/CB Valen because I need some blue damage dealer and he charge in 6 tile with Zarel.

The board is average by overall. Struggle a bit in 2nd attack since the board is pretty bad that is full of purple at start. Lose 2 heroes but still manage to win. Other attack are average to good board. Win without much problem.

D : 3-2

I think again and again and decide to go with this defense.

Ribbit is probably a bit better than Waqus/Sudri at wing because he is yellow.

Rekhetre is better tank than Sally (I think she is the best tank in this tournament.) since she is tougher. After Treevil, Faize are among most powerful 3*, so I put Faize at flank.

Overall, defense seem to be how it should be. It isn’t particularly powerful defense but I don’t see any better choice.

2 Likes

O : 5:0, very easy defs starting day, except 1 def with all hitters. Way too many passive heroes, that only prolong the inevitable. My 4 most used heroes were - Jouka, CB/C Ulmer, Shrub, Zarel.
D : 1:0 - Waqaz, Faiez, Sally, Poppy, Zarel, literally only difference of my defense from previous rush is Sally from flank on tank and no Treevil, so Poppy on right flank, other 3 slots are filled with exact same heroes, was too lazy to put anything completely different. Poppy was probably not a good choice, but o well… And it’s just 1-0.

2 Likes

I notice lots of Sally tanks in the leader board.

Day 1:
Offense 4-1
C.Gunnar (6tiles)
C.Ulmer (6tiles)
C.Isshtak (6tiles)
Faiez
Bauchan

Defense 3-0
Waqas
Faiez
Rekhetre
Sally