⚔ [12 Dec, 2021] - 138th Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, No Ice/ Blue

Thanks for your input, switched it up :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I would switch out deandre. Colen, cyp, BT, gormek, aodham. Good luck

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. That helps a lot

Ferant Li combo helped me to a 17-3 defense last tournament, so going with that and these other guys.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Going with this…

1 Like

This is my lineup. I have some wizards emblems so I will upgrade aodham tonight

1 Like

Going with this set up.

Giving this a shot I guess? We’ll see…

1 Like

Day 1

O : 5-0

Go with C/CB Rigard/C Boldtusk, CB Gormek/CB Tiburtus, C/CB Caedmon, C Melendor, Proteus depend on enemy team. I have bad board in 1st but against x3 healer team. I win but lose Proteus before the end. 5th attack against Wilbur tank with C Tiburtus and CB Caedmon flank. I luckily get purple diamond and kill Wilbur and C Tiburtus before he can fire. But then the board dry up for many turn. I lose both C Rigard and C Melendor. Anyway, it is still not close win since other heroes still have about 50-70% hp left :slightly_smiling_face:

D : 4-1

My defense get mess up a bit (I want to use CB Caedmon instead of C Caedmon) because I am very busy with magic tower. :sweat_smile:

However, it turn to be better. I think :rofl:

4 Likes

Attack: 5-0 Seeing quite a lot of Green heavy teams which I’ve been able to blast through so far. No Ferants as of yet.

Defence will give score tomorrow when full attacks are in.

4 Likes

5 wins as well. Faced mainly red tanks so attacked with BT - cColen - Ferant - Brynhild - Cillian. It’s a bit on the slow side but has been OK so far against passive tanks such as BT and Wilbur.

It helps that Wilbur’s damage share is considered a buff to Cillian :grin:

Faced a cCyprian tank once and shifted to my anti riposte team of Lady Wool - Ametrine - Mist - Brynhild - Griffin. Will probably use this if I face a Ferant tank, maybe switching in cSabina for Lady Wool/Brynhild. My alt faced one and got a zero :sweat_smile:

Defense hasn’t been attacked yet

Good luck everyone!

6 Likes

Working on finishing Ferant to 3/70 as fast as I can. This is my current team and so far even with Ferant at this level my defense is an A.

3 Likes

This is the 2nd week in a row where my defense has yet to be hit. Last week I didn’t get hit until Wednesday evening and that was a loss. This algorithm for matchmaking is garbage.

1 Like

The def team:

A: 5:0 so far

D: 1:2… :roll_eyes:

My attacks: always Boldtusk, Wilbur, Sumle… than 2 depending in the circumstances… Lady Baa and Mist , or C.Sabina +Tiburtus+cb, or C.Melendor +Hansel

One Feranr so far…

4 Likes

Offense: 5-0. One hard battle against an Aodhan flank; but as the rest were healers; i could play the waiting game until I finally got the right tiles. After Aodhan was down, it was an easy win.

For the rest I had a lot of healer teams. Keep them coming, I’ll just wait till I’m charged and get enough good tiles to kill them one by one.

Defense 2-0 so far. Ferant is probably the strongest tank this format, and I was lucky enough to draw him. Haven’t used him in offense yet; seems like a mostly defensive hero to me.

Summary

3 Likes

Day 2

O : 5-0 (10-0)

Go with same tactic. Face many healer defense. The board is average with one bad board against CB Rigard tank. CB Rigard fire about 3-4 times before I can charge my heroes but he do nothing.

@JekylandHyde For now, I get 35-0 for raid tournament win streak (25-0 from previous tournament.). Not sure if I can do 50-0 or not :slightly_smiling_face:

D : 11-12

End day 1 with grade B and fall to C for now :sweat_smile:.

No defense suppose to be real A grade in 4* buff booster.

Anyway, it is still the best defense for me that I ever know for now :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

Good luck! You got this.

2 Likes

A second 5 and 0 day for attack.

Defence finished yesterday attacked once lost once for an E rating. I feel its better than that so hoping for a few attacks today to bring the score up.

3 Likes

Lost the first match of Day 2 against this team

Doesn’t look that threatening despite the TP. But didn’t manage to get a single hero or healer charged :sob: WK fired and just got slashed continuously until Colen burned everyone… Probably should have gone with a Dark stack but it’s my weakest. Sergei is not ready yet for this tournament

Won the next 4 including this familiar defense in the 4th match @u2371 :smiley:

Was a close match. cTiburtus fired with Wilbur’s def down but my heroes survived. Once I got enough red tiles to fire Ferant, cWu Kong and cCaedmon both hit into the riposte, and Cillian finished things off.

Defense is doing well. 2 wins yesterday and another 2 today

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes