Def: - 0:1

Overall
Att: 22:3
Def: 9:2 A-Rating
Score: 20.442
Rating: Top 1%

2 Likes

Updated. Thank you :pray:

Hey, missed yesterday’s report, it was 4-1 in offence, no attacks on my defence team 0-0, grade C.

Day 2: very good offensively 5-0, 9-1 overall. I had a funny moment though: saw Seshat and Kunchen in front and thought I can’t use yellows. :man_facepalming:t2: So I went full frontal mono red and won. :joy:

Used different teams in all battles… Red+Green 3-2, Yellow+Purple 3-2 etc. I was impressed how hard White Rabbit is kicking with 2 buffs from c.Rigard. I’m quite happy with that latest addition to my roster. So far, defence is still meditating. :joy:

1 Like

Thankyou, I thought I was going nuts, I looked at the end and went huh? Wasn’t that what I started with?

Attacks:

Screenshot_20201013-134637
Defence:
Screenshot_20201013-134641
No defences yet so I’m sitting on C grade…

1 Like

Anyone has his score wrong?? I won 9 fights which gives me 700 points per fight and only have 5k score. Should be like 6,5k points. Dunno if is going to be fix or its just me.

10 wins wrong score

1 Like

Wow! I’m not one to complain about bad boards and claim it’s not random but crap i must have been incredibly unlucky this tournament.

I set up a solid defense team around 4,400 and it’s getting crushed. It’s won 2/8 matches.

I have a solid attacking team with a lot of buffs that I regularly raid with and have a lot of success with and i just could not get any board in my favor.

From the very first day, my first opponent was 4,500!!! Damn SG! Atleast try and let me have a few easy matches in the beginning and then scale it to more difficult teams.

Needless to say, it’s Tuesday morning and I am already eliminated from this tournament. This has got to be one of my worst tournaments yet. :sob::sob::sob::frowning:

I would post a pic, but my tournament scores are not updating correctly. :confused:

Day 2: positive day for 5* tournament going 4-1 on offense again for 8-2 overall. Not bad considering my highest attacking team was a 3.8k, 3-2 red-purple comp facing off against monster 4.4k to 4.6k teams, only losing on my last flag to the master of mockery that is BK. Love that guy, but he really needs to stop trolling my tournament teams already.
Defense is now at 1-4, grade E. Not overly confident of any improvements here but we shall see.

Close and restart, then the score will update.

Today went okay; 4-1 with my loss against this team:

Did manage to take out the center trio.

To make up for that loss, next board gave me this start:

That ended in a very quick win.

Defense is not doing good, 3 more losses today.

6 Likes

Hard to be competitive in a tournament when your team is never attacked. 0 defense points from day 1.
4516 defense team. No reason for this.

Not true. Not beeing attacked results in C category which yields 500 pts each day.
Better than beeing attacked just once and lose. Anything can happen in a single fight.

1 Like

Day 2 - Similar to yesterday! I went 4-1 attacking and 1-2 defending. Overall, I’m 8-2 attacking and 3-3 defending (B-rated defense). My Red/Purple team did well considering the opponents. Here is a sample of one of the teams I defeated:

Here is the team I lost to:

Go figure! I have a feeling I’ll be facing these types of teams for the rest of the week! Should be fun! Good luck all! :wink:

3 Likes

Tough battles on Day 3, it’s becoming increasingly difficult for us with very few 5* heros in our rosters. :see_no_evil:

However, managed to score 4-1 - a really bad board led me to the first 0 this week against this team:

It was the only battle I didn’t bring my yellows, the opening board said it was a mistake. So far, 3 or 4 yellows worked very well in offence: White Rabbit, Mist, Jackal, Malosi, or some combination of them.

Overall, I’m at 13-2, and good news is that defence started to show off. Scored 2 wins on Day 2 for 2-0 overall. Grades C, A.

3 Likes

My tourney score last night was equal to my attacks. I received 0 defense points for day 1.

Edit: Looks like this is the display bug that others were reporting. I do not play on multiple devices. After a restart and cache clear it is apparently showing the correct score now.

2 Likes

Day 2 & 3

Decided not to go red-heavy but back to yellow-heavy. Wise. Did 9 attacks with that team from above…only the last attack of day 2 I changed to purple stack against yellow tank. Lost 1 each day so far.

12 : 3

Defense went better than expected…even to B at the scoring time 3:3…Next day it was partially A with 5:3 but went to 5:5 B again…today lost 1…satisfied.

5:6 B B C

2 Likes

Day 3 ended with another 4-1 on offense for 12-3 overall. Some great battles today, twice coming close to defeat until I eventually came unstuck against a 4.6k Telluria team of all things. Defense remains woeful, currently sitting at 2-6 for an E rating. Still in the mix (just!) after day 3 on a 5* tournament is cause for celebration as I don’t believe I’ve made it beyond this point before.

tournament3

2 Likes

I guess we’re in the same boat! Today I had really hard opponents and went 3-2. No 0 though, dit manage to take down the tank or flank

First loss against this team, kunchen+20 was a size too big. Did kill Telluria.

Defense still awful at 2-6 (D-E-E)

2 Likes

Literally missed out on days 1 and 2 of this week’s tournament. I lost my internet connection because they were doing the roof and one of the workers clipped my connection somehow. I tried using mobile data from my phone to my tablet but I was continuously getting knocked off line. ( I read there was a bug possibly regarding connection?) I got so frustrated, that in order to save my tablets life, I decided to wait until they restored my online connection.
Results so far-
ATTAX

DEFENSE

OVERALL

I wonder what I can possibly do to salvage the rest of this week lol!!!
Seeing a lot of scores all over the board as I read through ( skimmed ) through the last 97 messages.
GOOD LUCK E1
STAY SAFE

2 Likes