⚔ [11 Jul, 2021] - 116th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, No Fire/ Red

It’s all relative. Almur is more forgiving if he fires at you, whereas Marcel does a shed load of damage upfront, and then gives you defense down on top. Almur’s special barely tickles, so he’s really there for the elemental debuff.

But yes I do think Marcel makes for a better tank unless you’re running a mono defense, then Almur’s debuff makes even slash attacks do 200+ damage each.

1 Like

Long time without posting here:

This is my defense team, for now is scoring A. 5W 1 L
I Opted by C-LJ because I already had Mist as mana controller and dodge provided me more sustain.

In offense I finished 23-2, I think is the 2nd time I manage make it to the end. None of the loss was against a green time, but boards weren´t by my side. I found Stonecleave a PITA.

Funny team I faced.

Edit: This team gave me 652 points

This one 623

7 Likes

Perfect last day and it’s good to be back in the top 1% after just missing the last 2 weeks. Boards were OK but not too many tough defenses. I guess either many players don’t have strong Greens or they just look at the TP. Same Caedmon - Almur - Buddy - Ametrine - Peters team on offense all the time.

Defense is doing very well at 33-15. Was originally planning to shift all of Buddy’s emblems to Devana once she’s maxed, but now a bit reluctant :sweat_smile:

Good luck with the loot everyone

5 Likes

Perfect defense, 1%!

7 Likes

Day 5

O : 5-0 (24-1)

Go with same tactic Mist - CB Tiburtus - Proteus - CB Skittleskull - C/CB Caedmon. The board is average to pretty good today. I face first Marcel tank today but the board is very good, so he have no chance to fire :slightly_smiling_face:

D : 56.3%

6 Likes

Day 5
O: 5-0 (25-0) YES! :smiley:
D: 1-1 (6-4) Literally right on the edge of A :sweat_smile:

Well another perfect tourney week, I really could get used to this. But now I’m thinking I should probably be very, very careful with my war hits tomorrow, especially since it’s rush attack and we’re certainly going to see all-Freaky tanks left right and center. :rofl:

8 Likes

Day 5: 1-1 and done with 18-4. Last board wasn’t good enough; was still on track to have a chance at winning, griffin dodged almur, which would have done enough damage to kill, and the next move triggered a cascade of offcolours, which charged corner tibertus. His damage I couldn’t overcome. Took out the remaining flank, so no zero, and satisfied with top5.

Summary

6 Likes

loot34

The better I do, the worse the loot lmao :expressionless:

Well at least ranger is a much needed class for emblems, since Gefjon’s emblems are being split amongst Tibs #2, Buddy, and Jack O’Hare. Buddy and Tibs #2 will likely get reset, Jack sad to say I was entirely not impressed with so probably will lose his too. One week till minion war so still have time to decide.

5 Likes

The big fire eter!
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-17 at 05.20.07
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-17 at 05.20.19
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-17 at 05.20.26

5 Likes

Top100 all consists of players with 25 victories on attack and straight A defenses all week. That usually does not happen because logically if winning all your battles is that easy then the defenses will rarely score A. I was barely able to get into 1% loot (rank 8900) with 24 victories and EBBCB defense which is quite surprising. At least got a 5* green aether for my troubles.

2 Likes

My loot is ok :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What are these prizes? :joy:

My first tier III aether loot drops.

8 Likes

5* fire aether; rest is ok I guess?

What weird: my end score is 15416, which was my score before the end… Didn’t get the defense score added?

6 Likes

OFFENSE : 21-4
DEFENSE : 3-1 (A-A-A-A-A)

LOOT :

The loot is great despite the 3 grey tokens :partying_face:

7 Likes

At the end, I get real top 1% loot (100 emblem) :smile:

How do you get those Aether III ? I never get them from tournament loot :joy:

6 Likes

Don’t do too well, certainly not top 100 well. I mean you see my loot above, it’s basically top 5% level lol :joy::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, my loot is also not spectacular, but I’m happy about 100 monk emblems - Elizabeth is slowly approaching to 4-80. :dancer:

Aethers? Meh.

5 Likes

Yup, I’m 25-0 and AAABB defence, ranked 440. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got top 5% loot, it was a large and a medium nature aether and a small fire one plus a troop token and 50 emblems.

3 Likes

Sometimes I wonder why I still haven’t learned and pay to continue…

Top 1% loot, Mini Aether, only one troop coin…

4 Likes