⚔ [11 Apr, 2021] - 103rd Raid Tournament - 5* Rush Attack, No Blue/ Ice

Too many snipers? But could work together with any defense down it shall be a secure kill.

2 Likes

Don’t expect too much from this tournament, but free flags for the raidchest.

–vivica-c is at 4/77, so almost done. Reuben will also be maxed during the tournament.

Options/alternatives:
Red: wilbur +18 or BT+18
Yellow: gulli+18, mist+18 (li+20; jackal+18)
Purple rigard+18, tibertus+18 (both with costume), mokarr+7, proteus+18

I only have Khagan among those 5 heroes so not sure how much I can help, but that looks good if you want to max the number of Reds. Does Ares heal?

1 Like

Sorry, a bit out of my depth here. I think your wing should be a choice between Marjana and Tyr. Not sure how their stats stack up.

Everything else looks good. Tempted to recommend Owl beside Khagan, but I get wanting to keep Owl beside Quintus. And wanting to have one yellow and one purple

I like what you have! I’d be inclined to put in costume joon instead of marj though because he hits harder and is a fighter. (I hate that revive!!!) I don’t worry as much about color stack during rush and would just pick the better special/abilities.

I would go with dr.moreau more than marie-thérèse, for sure

1 Like

What do you think? I thought of maybe putting kunchen as tank but i think marjana will have time to fire at least once before dying, maybe reviving afterwards

1 Like

Sunday April 11, 2021, 5* Rush no red

Good day to everyone & good luck this week

Special shout out; Hi @Randy
I was looking fwd to your data.. lol

Only Gravemaker as my 5 star available, red.

I think w/ good certainty that I will have;
Flanks = 2 Gullibursti
Tank. = Alfrike

Unsure of wings. Possibles?
Gravemaker
Wilbur
BT
C. Rigard
Rigard
Vela

Since it's Rush, no blue maybe need BT in there. Costume Rigard has alot to offer too. Idk yet. Will return here to edit in several hours. Update my decision than.
Any input is welcomed by all.

:sun_behind_small_cloud:

2 Likes

Hello @Luciann :sunrise_over_mountains:
We have a 5 star Rush tournament. No blue.
One would think due to caliber of damage 5*s inflict, especially all set to VF MANA that having more red heros on a defense would be an asset.

Idk about solid 5tak red, but even a few red tiles will light up VF MANA. DEMAND seems to warrant bringing minimum of 2 red heros. Certainly to depend on entire synergy of the 5 chosen though.

You have a good lineup. Strong defenders.
As I see it you have a good defense set.

Hopefully we don’t second guess ourselves ehh?
I’m very much debating what to choose as I lack presently the 5 stars leveled up on my bench which will be in the future game changers.

Good luck!

1 Like

Hey @Itty We miss you in Groot! I hope that you are living your best E&P life. What are your thoughts on either of these setups? I’m not sure what to use.

1 Like

Yes he does…HoT 720 over 4 turns. With the bonus from mana troops it is ~200 each turn.

With lvl 5 troops:

Marjana 6 rounds
Tyr 7 rounds
And Marj hitting fairly harder

Not neccessarily Owl next to Quintus but Owl next to Khagan will overwrite defense buff…but yeah could be an option.

Very good point. Was considering this, too as retrain H9 gave me my needed 2nd yellow mana troop 2 weeks ago.

:+1: good advise!

2 Likes

#2 Double Pig looks real nasty. I don’t think you need Rigard in that setup.

1 Like

I would go with BK at tank with “No blue”… so #1 gets my vote.

1 Like

I was leaning that way too. Thanks @Vikingblood80 :+1:t2:

@Vikingblood80 ty for your time to share insights

Would you choose Gravemaker than?
Leave Wilbur in on left flank or left wing?

if you could reflect on this team?
@Vikingblood80
@Itty
@Slobix
@Silencio
@Cerevan_the_Omni
@Liam_K
And anyone else willing to help w/ the decisions
ad86b98b0bd04f18e8f33d6aee555126--birthday-woman-birthday-wishes

Definitely wing! I know your combo Gullinbursti and Wilbur …it’s nasty.

Not sure about GM. The more targets a hero hits the higher the damage through Wilbur. Colen+20 Sumle+20 ?

1 Like

My team:

I only have Malosi and Kingstone to put in the place of Marjana… and Gazelle…

The other options:

I hope that Mitsu and Neith going to shine!

Do you think that I should replace Telluria?

Why don’t you use Costume Kadilen? She is much better than Telluria.

1 Like

To be honest with you I don’t want to use any green…

Is she better than a heavily emblemed Telluria!?

Or I can field Malosi, Kingstone, Vanda, JF, Gazelle

Depends on position. Telluria on wing is not a good idea…of course on Rush this is a bit different.

I see your point in omitting green.

Here is my point why KadilenC is top notch on Rush.

On Rush you win by specials by charging your heroes in 1 turn or 2. Any special which delays this rules Rush (Mindless Attack, Silence, Mana stop, Mana cut, Dodge, Blind, Mana delay)

Costume Kadilens dodge can even dodge dispell…as the only skill in the entire game. Most of the time you are better off waiting till it ends. This is not feasible in Rush Attack.

Her skill easily beats “having the wrong color” in my eyes. Your decision. Not mine.

From those Gazelle shall be your best bet. Better than Telluria. On Rush the mana delay of Telluria is mildered to just 1-2 tiles. It is less effective than usual. Her minions and heal are still good.

1 Like