10x summons allowed button in portals with coins tokens etc

I have 10 (actually 12) epic troop coins, why doesnt the game allow me to do a 10x summons with them?

1 Like

Good question… I wouldn’t mind that as an option, but if you have 10 Epic Hero tokens or enough tokens to do 10 summons in any portal it does not allow you to do a 10x pull. Seems to only be available with gems. I wonder why :thinking:

Edit: I accept the below response as the reason why :grin:

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

1 Like

You don’t have 1x10
You have 10x1

5 Likes

Also i suggest waiting until styx tower to use them.

4 Likes

Hmmm, I thought you could with 10 Epic Hero coins. IF not, then WHY not? If nothing else, it saves time. Of course it also gives us a little better chance at actually getting something good outa this game! No wonder we can’t!

if you pull a hero you were trying to pull for on your first pull of 10, you’d probably want to save the rest of your tokens, that’s why you can’t do 10x with tokens.

for troops, it makes more sense to have that feature implemented, but i guess for the sake of continuity it won’t happen (at least i wouldn’t expect it too

IF I could pull the troop I wanted with one pull then why hasnt that happened years ago?!? Thats why I decided to save up my coins for a 10x pull, because I see others that have 2 and 3 of the troop I want but the @#_&&- game wont give me one with just one pull! Its simple math, which means it would be very easy for them to allow 10x pulls if one has that number of coins. So again WHY NOT? I’d like to hear the answer from one of our Devs or Mods please.

There is zero difference in your chances of getting something good from a 10-pull vs. ten single pulls. None whatsoever.

1 Like

Well if there Really aint no difference, then WHY cant we do it? It was probably harder to not allow 10x pulls than it would be to allow it!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Another game i play similar to this actually does it i can do a x10 pull if i have the required amount of tokens .

You just tick the box if you want to or not .

Im gonna move this and edit yah title a bit.

Vote above if you would like to see this feature implied in game.

1 Like

For some folk it could be QoL change, as iv seen folk say on a challenge festival summoms do over 100 pulls on a YT video. With free pulls.

If a 10 pull option is available then a simple click on the box can make it happen.

1 Like

I too play another similar game where one can do 10x pulls, which is why I brought it up here. Thank you for giving us a vote, I voted.

3 Likes

Even PC has this feature. No idea why they haven’t implemented it here yet

2 Likes

If its Puzzle combat then it could be coming here at some point, as sgg use that as testing ground before stuff comes here :+1:

I would hope so, but it has been there for ages. I started playing PC in May of 2021, and it has been a part of that game since well before I started. I never understood why some small improvements, such as this, aren’t added to both games.

1 Like

Maybe spreading out some qol stuff :wink:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks for the laugh, much needed today

1 Like

:warning: Mod Edit: Translation to English

Listen to your players on this SGG please

Original text

Escuta seus jogadores quanto Ă  isso SGG, por favor

Next time please use english outside of the #foreign-languages category.

How hard would a slider bar be to implement for coin pulls? Ssy i got 30 coins, and want to do 20 pulls in shorter amount of time. It would be a nice feature. Qol and not s tough ask. Let’s fo it SG!

Yo estoy de acuerdo, el el otro juego de E&P, COMBAT, se pueden hacer x10 en tiradas con fichas y ahorra muchĂ­simo tiempo cuamdo tienes varias acumuladas